Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Flip how much will they earn?

Everton Ribeiro is apparently going to be earning roughly £400k a month. Quite a step up from his Brazilian salary.

Exactly.

It's easy for people to say it's a waste and not but the pay increase is huge.

Everton Ribeiro is apparently going to be earning roughly £400k a month. Quite a step up from his Brazilian salary.

Exactly.

Obviously, but at the same time, he's 25 and was called up to the Brazilian national team for the first time recently. He is basically throwing that away, which is hard for us fans to understand. As for him, that money will only do him good probably. :lol:

Seems a waste for the first two.

I'm sure some dudes in suits made a few quid though, which is the main thing.

:thup: I get money means a lot, but both of them were being called up by Dunga and are genuinely good footballers in their prime. They've now thrown that away to go to China and Dubai. Same goes for Tardelli who left Atletico MG for China but he's 30 or so and at the end of his career.

I'd assumed their 3rd party owners would have made the decision?

Read the article you posted in the other thread, hope your league gets its act together. Student of mine who's big into football was telling me about it and he's pessimistic though.

Exactly.

Obviously, but at the same time, he's 25 and was called up to the Brazilian national team for the first time recently. He is basically throwing that away, which is hard for us fans to understand. As for him, that money will only do him good probably. :lol:

Yea, it really must be difficult for the average fan to understand.

I don't know anything of his background if he's working class and has an extended family a lot of decisions become merely business ones.

Seems a waste for the first two.

I'm sure some dudes in suits made a few quid though, which is the main thing.

:thup: I get money means a lot, but both of them were being called up by Dunga and are genuinely good footballers in their prime. They've now thrown that away to go to China and Dubai. Same goes for Tardelli who left Atletico MG for China but he's 30 or so and at the end of his career.

I'd assumed their 3rd party owners would have made the decision?

Read the article you posted in the other thread, hope your league gets its act together. Student of mine who's big into football was telling me about it and he's pessimistic though.

The third part owner owned 40% so I'd guess they had a big say, but ultimately it's the players decision. As for Cruzeiro, they've earned a decent fee and will most probably have to restart after two great years. Big test for their manager who has been winning everything with that team.

As for the league, yeah it's ridiculous.

Exactly.

I don't know anything of his background if he's working class and has an extended family a lot of decisions become merely business ones.

Absolutely. But big teams in Europe were rumoured to be scouting him. Man U have shown interest over the last year or so. Now he'll be playing in a league where Grafite at almost 100 years of age is scoring almost a goal per game.

Exactly.

Absolutely. But big teams in Europe were rumoured to be scouting him. Man U have shown interest over the last year or so. Now he'll be playing in a league where Grafite at almost 100 years of age is scoring almost a goal per game.

Would be tough to get a work permit for such a player.

Also I doubt he'd command such a salary in any of the big leagues in Europe.

Thanks for posting this stuff though :)

Didn't realise Brozovic has joined Inter. Made some decent signings recently

Sums up the fall of Italian football really when a Bayern reserve, an Arsenal reserve and an as-of-yet unproven in the big leagues Croatian kid is considered decent, for one of their 'giants'.

Bad move. Financially and professionally.

How the f*** do you know if it is bad for him financially?

Signing on bonuses for free transfers tend to be pretty big. He would have multiple suitors including Villa which he could play against. I'm going to guess he could make more money that route. His whole interview pointed out things such as loyalty over other attributes.

But I'm guessing you just wanted to quote me and say that i'm wrong again. Which is pretty pathetic.

Nothing wrong with the Chinese league.  Standard is decent, big crowds, passionate following.  Think you'll see more players coming over here to play in the near future and not just for the money.

It's growing, no doubt about it. Guanghzou ain't that bad having seen them play, but it's still a step down from the Brazilian league which in itself has declined the last 10 years and isn't even a top 10 league in the world probably.

Bad move. Financially and professionally.

How the f*** do you know if it is bad for him financially?

Signing on bonuses for free transfers tend to be pretty big. He would have multiple suitors including Villa which he could play against. I'm going to guess he could make more money that route. His whole interview pointed out things such as loyalty over other attributes.

But I'm guessing you just wanted to quote me and say that i'm wrong again. Which is pretty pathetic.

How do you know he doesn't have clauses in his contract to compensate?  Answer: you don't.

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/373/373336/37333678/jpg/active/646x_13197743.jpg

16 :megusta:

http://s2.glbimg.com/bT5aw9cHFLLxg5c1wth7K1VcGC0=/0x0:2000x1264/690x436/s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/2015/01/26/lucassilva-rep.jpg

Norwegian player :yao: