Other clubs' transfers

TBG

How good is Lucas, btw? My hopes of winning the league rested on Ancelotti running down their starting midfielders since he refuses to play Khedira or Illarra.

I've honestly not seen enough full games of him to give a fair view on him. But from the little I've seen albeit in the Brazilian league I don't think there's much between him and the Illara I've seen for Real. Has everything to be a good player, and don't think he's too bad of a 3rd/4th choice midfielder behind Modric and Kroos in the La Liga, but for the CL I don't expect him to be ready if one of them breaks down.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO  16m16 minutes ago

Villarreal defender Gabriel has been granted a work permit ahead of a proposed move to Arsenal. #afc

how the fuck has he been granted a work permit when he has 0 international appearances youth or senior.

Villarreal defender Gabriel has been granted a work permit ahead of a proposed move to Arsenal. #afc

how the fuck has he been granted a work permit when he has 0 international appearances youth or senior.

Even under the new tough laws this one flies through due to the transfer fee.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it. Better than some trash coming in on the cheap because he's played the last 15 games for Fiji. That's the real issue with the transfer/WP  setup.

how the f*** has he been granted a work permit when he has 0 international appearances youth or senior.

Living in Spain would've helped.

Not unless he had citizenship it wouldn't.

how the f*** has he been granted a work permit when he has 0 international appearances youth or senior.

And then he wouldn't need a Work Permit.

And then he wouldn't need a Work Permit.

Yes air :thup:

Lee Clark on Ravel Morrison :lol:

Despite the fact he is signing for the Serie A side once graced by Paul Gascoigne, Clark revealed that 21-year-old Morrison had never heard of the England legend.

“When I tried to compare him to Gascoigne to his face, he didn’t actually know who he was,” Clark said.

"When I said 'Gazza' he said, ‘Who’s Gazza?’. When I said 'Paul Gascoigne' he said, ‘Who’s Paul Gascoigne?’.

Lee Clark on Ravel Morrison :lol:

Despite the fact he is signing for the Serie A side once graced by Paul Gascoigne, Clark revealed that 21-year-old Morrison had never heard of the England legend.

“When I tried to compare him to Gascoigne to his face, he didn’t actually know who he was,” Clark said.

"When I said 'Gazza' he said, ‘Who’s Gazza?’. When I said 'Paul Gascoigne' he said, ‘Who’s Paul Gascoigne?’.

Tbf Gazza doesn't even know who Paul Gascoigne is.