Other clubs' transfers

TBG

N'Doye. Remember him looking good in the Champion's League a couple of years back.

Astonished at how much money this owner is giving to Steve Bruce I have to say.

Why did they buy Hernandez then not play him? Is it because Bruce tho?

Darren Fletcher to West Ham

Why do some managers think that players that underperform for big sides will suddenly play well for a smaller side in the same division

???

That happens all the time. Look at West Ham alone in recent years with Joe Cole, Downing, Carroll.

Why do some managers think that players that underperform for big sides will suddenly play well for a smaller side in the same division

???

That happens all the time. Look at West Ham alone in recent years with Joe Cole, Downing, Carroll.

Wtf did Joe Cole do for West Ham? I don't think Carroll was that bad for Liverpool and it was fairly obvious that it would work out for West Ham if he stayed injury free. Downing had already proven that he could be a good player for a decent team when at villa. I suppose what I really mean is players like Wes Brown, John O'Shea, Tom Cleverley. Ex Man Utd players that only got a club because they used to play for Man Utd

Fletcher will do well for West Ham. I'm gutted he's leaving, but his illness meant he could no longer perform at the required level for us. :(

Think TCD was just referring to a typical Mourinho eleven :lol:

These people love to talk about me without engaging their brains.

I'd be genuinely surprised if Cuadrado provides as much fret as he seemingly has for Fiorentina for Chelsea.

I can think of a number of attacking wide players Mourinho has shackled. Even some central midfielders.

Curdrado plays on the right.

so what? From what i've seen from him he's very versatile anyway but, so what?