Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Laurent Blanc seemed to hint yesterday that Pogba was off to Barca in summer 2016

Blanc might want to check our transfer status.

Anyway, I guess I'm going to look like a c*** here, but am I wrong in thinking we should rather spend money elsewhere if this is true? I don't think Pogba suits us at all.

Blanc did say Summer 2016 VI not 2015 tbf

Ps Barca looking at Alex Vidal too

Barca should be on Verratti first and foremost. A RB, CB, CM and a substitute forward. I'm sure they can bring some youngster through for the forward position and maybe Samper can fill in one of the MF positions, but they still need one more midfielder and Verratti would be perfect. His contract is also down to 2 years so they can sign him next year for a reduced fee since they can't sign him this summer anyway.

Stoke are waiting to hear back from Konoplyanka and Afellay according to their local paper. Imagine Konoplyanka moving to Stoke  :fool:

Says further on in the article aswell:

They have also been monitoring younger talent like teenagers Adama Traore and Sandro Ramirez after being encouraged by Marc Muniesa's progress since leaving the Nou Camp two years ago.

Stoke are waiting to hear back from Konoplyanka and Afellay according to their local paper. Imagine Konoplyanka moving to Stoke  :fool:

They have also been monitoring younger talent like teenagers Adama Traore and Sandro Ramirez after being encouraged by Marc Muniesa's progress since leaving the Nou Camp two years ago.

Lol all this ambition will get them relegated; utter mugs

Adama Traore is a beast, but he plays with the blinders on.

:lol: Stoke Head Scout sitting at home feeling smug as fuck because he's worked out that stealing youth players from Barcelona yields positive results.

Watford signed Sebastien Prodl.  Seems a highly rated centre back withinternational experience and a free transfer. 6ft 4 too, shame we missed out

Hmmm ... surprised Palace didn't sign him at that height.