Other clubs' transfers

TBG

SE Dorset connurbation has a population of 450,000+. If (and it's a big one) they could stay up a couple of years I reckon they'd easily catch enough fairweathers/Man Utd/Southampton fans along to fill a 20,000 stadium. Plenty of money knocking about down there too.

We have confirmed the transfer of Adama to Villa. €10m+2m with a buyback clause and first option for 3 seasons. I can live with that.

€10m for 4 senior appearances. Jesus Christ.

Aye, Ranieri is a top bloke. He has this image of the old, eccentric Italian fella who is a bit of a crap manager (now at least). Would be good for him to show the EPL he's a good manager and keeps Leicester up.

Sunderland

Bournemouth

+1 please

You want Bournemouth relegated? Why? ???

The media bumlick is annoying and they aren't anything remotely like a PL club and i'm not sure thy have the potential to be either.  If I thought WBA could get relegated i'd have them.

I'd quite like to see the Watford experiment work tbh.

Think Villa and co. will be okay.

By what standard? We haven't played or acted like a PL club since 2011/12, yet no one questions our right to be in the division.

I hope more plucky little clubs like Bournemouth make their way up through the divisions doing things the right way (I.e. not buying their way to success). It's certainly a hell of a lot better than having to watch the same old retread bullshit like QPR and Hull year after year.

It's not a bum lick, more of an appreciation of their fantastic effort to make it into the top division in England from the very low position they started in. If you can't appreciate that and hope they do well, what do you appreciate in football?

It's not a bum lick, more of an appreciation of their fantastic effort to make it into the top division in England from the very low position they started in. If you can't appreciate that and hope they do well, what do you appreciate in football?

Erudition

:thup:

As if the bumlick of the people's champion al pards and Crystal Palace isn't embarrassing enough. You listen to Howe and you listen to the charlatan, and there's a world of a difference, but aye. Fuck Bournemouth.

Why appreciate it any more than any team that's ever been promoted, though?

Aren't they backed by a really rich Russian owner like?

co-owned by Maxim Demin, wealthy fella. not exactly a fairy-tale of a plucky little club fighting their way up. they had the financial backing

Edited to fit in link: http://www.cityam.com/214581/how-bournemouths-promotion-push-was-funded-russian-millionaire

Aye - now the way they've used the money has been brilliant. The manager looks to play decent football. But I don't care.n I don't even want to talk about them at this point.

Also they apparently try to play good football ( not seen enough to comment personally) don't see what's wrong with them tbh.

Quiet, the oracle doesn't want to talk about Bournemouth at this point.

Also they apparently try to play good football ( not seen enough to comment personally) don't see what's wrong with them tbh.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

THE CLUB have received International Clearance for Xherdan Shaqiri to complete his registration as a Stoke City player.

Unfortunately the clearance from the Italian FA carried a sporting sanction of a one-game ban which applied to the Coppa Italia competition last season.

In accordance with FIFA Regulations, The FA have no alternative but to implement the suspension of another Association, but the Club have expressed its disappointment that the suspension has been applied to a Premier League fixture this season rather than to a comparative cup competition fixture.

As a result the player will miss tomorrow's game against Tottenham Hotspur.

Read more at http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/shaqiri-ruled-out-of-citys-tottenham-test-2620409.aspx#P6PKQqyvVl4IhqqI.99