Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Matt Philips to WBA

Hi, my names Tony Pulis and I have a strange fetish for buying fairly poor wingers who I never actually intend to play.

Why play wingers when you've got Craig Gardner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought West Brom we're binning Pulis in the summer hence why they didn't wanna sell  berahino

Man Utd are a force again. f***.

Really? By Chucking money about? They have done that for a while now and hasn't solved there problems so far.

Ibrahimovic for free and a £40m player for £26m? :lol: The only player you could say we've overspent on is Bailly, and that's if you're not willing to see how good he is. After all Martial cost £36m and is worth every penny.

Man Utd have bought well and Man Utd have their off - the -pitch swagger back. This year might be too soon for them to win the league.

City have yet to act in the transfer market, properly but I fancy them at the moment.

Boca return not work out?

Won the double first season, mixed bag last.

Probably just fancied asking for a ridiculous wage to see if they'd match it tbh.

They've still got the semis of the Copa Libertadores to play too which I'd completely forgotten about.

Guest neesy111

Boca return not work out?

Won the double first season, mixed bag last.

Probably just fancied asking for a ridiculous wage to see if they'd match it tbh.

They've still got the semis of the Copa Libertadores to play too which I'd completely forgotten about.

I'll have to watch that tomorrow morning.  :thup: