Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f*** it, I like Sammy playing because he's one of the few footballers who doesn't come across as a c***.

Lol select players based on their personality

I didn't say he should be selected because of it, I just find it pretty hard to rage about it when he's been put on the pitch.

Fair play on the line-up, Sammy Ameobi is pointless like, why he's starting over Marveaux is something only Pardew can explain.

It was obvious he was going to continue with S.Taylor & Williamson, keep the CBs settled innit..

EDIT: Well I say fair play, he hardly had a choice.

Funny how this didn't apply to Mapou and Williamson when they kept clean sheets against Chelsea and Spurs then Mapou was dropped the following game.

f***ing hell that bench. 2 left backs, Gosling and Shola, a kid that's never played a game. Jesus.

And some people claim we have a strong squad...

Eh? Our squad is OK to decent in places (CB, full backs and central midfield until a day ago) and awful in others (keepers, wingers and strikers). I don't think anyone has ever said we have a strong squad? Like literally nobody.

I don't particularly mind Sammy starting, as he's still young and has it still to prove and this is only going to boost his confidence, the thing that annoys me is the fact Mbiwa is apparently below both Taylor and Williamson (they are both as bad as each other imo) in the pecking order.

f*** it, I like Sammy playing because he's one of the few footballers who doesn't come across as a c***.

Lol select players based on their personality

I didn't say he should be selected because of it, I just find it pretty hard to rage about it when he's been put on the pitch.

I'll rage when we see his non existent end product