Clément Grenier

LRD

Signing him will be the coup of the decade for us, He's that good IMO.

He's not a "crack" like those players who are already world class at 21 (Neymar,Gotze and co ) Dare I say it, his developpment is similar to Zidane in my opinion, like every number 10 actually, he'll need time to fully understand such a complex role, but eventually he'll be one the best player you've ever seen.

Can he heal us?

Guest VanBarduck

Signing him will be the coup of the decade for us, He's that good IMO.

He's not a "crack" like those players who are already world class at 21 (Neymar,Gotze and co ) Dare I say it, his developpment is similar to Zidane in my opinion, like every number 10 actually, he'll need time to fully understand such a complex role, but  eventually he'll be one the best player you've ever seen.

How come my french friends (Marseille fans but anyways) are telling me he's a very talented player but extremely inconsistent?

Those two things aren't contradictory.

Possibly, but still gets me that they've told me that €13m is far too much for him yet vanBarpunk is saying he might become the best player we'll ever see?

His flaws come from his qualities, for instance he's so confident about his technique, that we won't bother look at the ball when he control it or pass it, and his heads is constantly raised (that's what makes him elegant), looking for passing options, teammates runs etc, that explain some of the waste in his game. he's sometimes outmuscled, but he can drastically improve his power and his physical condition.

I'm hopeful of this one. An attacking central midfield player would suit us better than a playmaker like Cabaye. I know Cabaye played further forward recently, but I don't think that was his optimum position.

I'm hopeful of this one. An attacking central midfield player would suit us better than a playmaker like Cabaye. I know Cabaye played further forward recently, but I don't think that was his optimum position.

Tiote  Anita

Ben Arfa        Grenier        Remy

De Jong

:pedro:

But never happening with Pardew :okay:

Imagine:

Bebuchy------Collo-----Willo-----Santon

------------anita--------Tiote------------

Benny------------Cleme---------Gouff

-------------------Remy------------

With Sissoko to interchange with any of the above and Jong for Remy.... Dribble/Wibble

P.S. With Cabella on the wing to replace gouff.... spurt..spurt!

Tiote  Anita

Ben Arfa        Grenier        Remy

De Jong

:pedro:

:sweetjesus:

Once the window slams shut, I reckon we'll be looking at:

De Jong

Remy                        Gouff

Anita    Sissoko

Tiote

Santon Willo Taylor Debby

Krul

Guest VanBarduck

Kinnear can't make any excuse this time , with Lyon's current financial situation, any bid around £15m and his ours.

Show some balls ffs !