Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cisse and De Jong was worth a try, would never sacrifice Ben Arfa for it though. It is almost like he has to be brilliant every match or he gets dropped, other players who have been shit for ages still get a start ffs.

@milesstarforth: Pardew in #nufc programme: 'I've never been a manager who has strayed away from an attacking mentality, and that will not change now.'

This guy :lol:

And some still defend this twat. Unbelievable.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I wouldn't blame him if he's keeping Ben Arfa as a game changer because he has seemed to fade away during our past matches

Guest bimpy474

@milesstarforth: Pardew in #nufc programme: 'I've never been a manager who has strayed away from an attacking mentality, and that will not change now.'

Pardew must think most fans are thick to believe that bollocks :lol:

Pardew must think most fans are thick to believe that bollocks :lol:

He'd be right by the looks of it.

I wouldn't blame him if he's keeping Ben Arfa as a game changer because he has seemed to fade away during our past matches

Sammy does tend to fade at around the 60 mark, so this would be the obvious choice. Fear it'll be the usual 'save us Hatem' though and we won't reap much reward from it.