Hull City vs Newcastle United - Sat 1st March @15:00 (not on TV)

Andymc1
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

So we won't get to see De Jong link up with Remy still?!

This is crazy, completely crazy.

It's pointless anyway as they've already made it clear Remy will be gone next season.

Agree that it's daft to loan a player for half a season and then not play him, unless it's already been decided they don't want him.

Yanga-Mbiwa did himself no favours in the last game he played. People would have wanted Steven Taylor executed if he'd done the ridiculous foul Mapou did on Samuel Et'o.

Taylor has not played well in the recent games alongside Williamson. I'd play Yanga-Mbiwa against Hull purely because he had a few good games alongside Williamson earlier in the season.

We would, but that's because Taylor hasn't actually demonstrated that he's capable of performing at the level MYM has both for us and Montpellier at any point in his career. Good players make mistakes too.

:thup:

MBiwa has done plenty of mistakes since he arrived, but so did Colo. The fact he's being benched for a Willo-Saylor combination says all about the thick cunt we have in charge.

Guest neesy111

Remember you've got to look at CB's as a partnership as well, Taylor and Williamson simply do not match as they are too similar to each other.  Williamson and Mbiwa I think complement each other well in a partnership.

Remember you've got to look at CB's as a partnership as well, Taylor and Williamson simply do not match as they are too similar to each other.  Williamson and Mbiwa I think complement each other well in a partnership.

My point completely :thup: Two slow, terrible on the ball defenders that will only win headers. It's like a terrible Huth-Shawcross combination. Add Dummet to them and I don't see how we wont concede at least 2.

Aye Taylor without a doubt.

Pardew has a ready made excuse now.

And once again not one journalist will call out his decision to play 2 strikers who want to play on the shoulder of the last man and occupy the same space