Newcastle 1 - 0 Crystal Palace - 22/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

With Loic on the pitch, you've got a chance. And when he doesn't play it's a problem, because it's a class moment that at the end, I'm not sure there's too many players in our group could have got that goal in those circumstances, maybe Shola.

He actually fucking said that. :mackems:

Thank God he brought Shola on today.

With Loic on the pitch, you've got a chance. And when he doesn't play it's a problem, because it's a class moment that at the end, I'm not sure there's too many players in our group could have got that goal in those circumstances, maybe Shola.

He actually fucking said that. :mackems:

Thank God he brought Shola on today.

Without Shola = draw

With Shola = win

#Pardewlogic

The state of Shola when he came on man, he's off in the summer (fingers crossed) - what is the f***ing point? Painful.

He actually did ok..

Did he fuck, he didn't make a mess of things - that's about it. He certainly didn't contribute and even so, as I said - if he is off, why bring him on? What's the point?

The state of Shola when he came on man, he's off in the summer (fingers crossed) - what is the fucking point? Painful.

Made me laugh when Benny played a nice little reverse ball through to him down the channel.  Watching him try to run to catch up to it like a drugged elephant :lol:

The state of Shola when he came on man, he's off in the summer (fingers crossed) - what is the fucking point? Painful.

Made me laugh when Benny played a nice little reverse ball through to him down the channel.  Watching him try to run to catch up to it like a drugged elephant :lol:

:lol:

The state of Shola when he came on man, he's off in the summer (fingers crossed) - what is the f***ing point? Painful.

That was painful to watch, looked like slow motion from the Leazes End.

Just checked the stats as well, Tiote had 155 touches with 121 passes complete at 91% accuracy. f***ing hell, love that.

He wasn't even particularly good today but he's always involved, love that too. Shame the shot that hit the crossbar didn't go in.

Might scroll the thread back to the moment he was taking the freekick as I didn't watch the game live. Must have been epic. :lol: :lol:

Just checked the stats as well, Tiote had 155 touches with 121 passes complete at 91% accuracy. f***ing hell, love that.

He wasn't even particularly good today but he's always involved, love that too. Shame the shot that hit the crossbar didn't go in.

Might scroll the thread back to the moment he was taking the freekick as I didn't watch the game live. Must have been epic. :lol: :lol:

It's just that involvement from a central midfielder that I love, I appreciate Palace would hardly have been pressing us high up. 155 touches is insane.

The stats are eerily similar to an article I read raving about Cabaye for PSG against Leverkusen.