Newcastle 1 - 0 Crystal Palace - 22/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

Cheer up guys ffs, we just scored an injury-time winner :lol:.

In the past an injury time winner would have me doing cartwheels. These days it's improved my mood 1%, likewise if we'd conceded my mood would decrease 1%, i couldn't give much of a monkeys tbh.

Cheer up guys ffs, we just scored an injury-time winner :lol:.

It's moments like these (injury-time winners) that make football, like.

If you can't enjoy this - what can you enjoy?

Personally I'm feeling euphoric after that.

Chances we created? Cisse could have had a hatrick? Why are people being so negative? Yes we left it late, very late but second we had them pinned in. Ben Arfa made a real difference, Palace always going to be hard to break down but we created enough for a goal at least. Before Ben Arfa we deserved nothing but that magician changed the game for us.

Finally enjoyed something. I was laughing for 10minutes after that goal, not that I enjoyed it in the way that I'm used too. More that I found it hysterical that Cisse managed to win it somehow. :lol:

Gutted.

At my own reaction.

Nothing's been the same since the mackem game. When we scored today, I was more or less empty.  :weep: Normally would have been leaping around like a lunatic at an injury time goal but I swear something in me's been broken since Feb 1st.

Obviously need to give me own heed a shake, and all that, but..... gah.  :(

Finally enjoyed something. I was laughing for 10minutes after that goal, not that I enjoyed it in the way that I'm used too. More that I found it hysterical that Cisse managed to win it somehow. :lol:

Same I laughed more than celebrated. Just like disbelief, after all those chances he actually did it.

Happy we won, don't get me wrong. I think its pretty obvious we were glaringly poor at times today, despite having 70% of the ball - we should have put Palace away much sooner; and our attacks stalled over and over bar the odd chance until HBA came on and we changed our shape which helped us a bit. We still pounded away and credit to the entire squad for continuing to do so - our movement up top is terrible though and too often the midfield and defense were looking elsewhere to play the ball.

HBA needs to start next match.

Gutted.

At my own reaction.

Nothing's been the same since the mackem game. When we scored today, I was more or less empty.  :weep: Normally would have been leaping around like a lunatic at an injury time goal but I swear something in me's been broken since Feb 1st.

Obviously need to give me own heed a shake, and all that, but..... gah.  :(

I haven't felt anything when we've scored/won for a while, either. The club is going nowhere under this manager/owner and some scrappy wins courtesy of 'moments of magic' from players who are either leaving in the summer or wasted under this management (or both) does nothing to change that.

Guest neesy111

73% possession & 21 shots at goal, yet we still made a pigs ear of this man. :lol:

How many of those 21 were long range?  Plenty of those fuckers.