Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

See John Anderson was giving it the 'not many people complained when he took us to 5th' line.  :facepalm:

I thought people only said that ironically these days. I think the last time I said it was after the scraped win against Spurs on Day 1 of last season.

See John Anderson was giving it the 'not many people complained when he took us to 5th' line.  :facepalm:

Again - I think he's told by TS to watch what he says. Their editorial policy stinks. I'll try and get on through the week to ask them about it, but I may well risk a banning!

Pardew let his players go on holiday the moment he said 8th was the pinnacle for us.

Absolutely.

Mediocrity isn't just accepted by the owner and manager it's positively encouraged and fostered. 

The energy levels were low.  The team have been rested but looked 2nd best.  It's not good enough, that performance.  We come up against a side who gave us a really hard time.  We was energyless.  We have to take it as a group, we were 2nd best.  We won't pick up another point if we play like that.  We're not fretening the other goal, if you don't freten the other goal you're on the back foot.  We've played for about free minutes.  I'm far from comfortable justifying that performance.  We're under no elusions and nothing happened today to change our thoughts about nest season.  We lacked process today.  We've got to have that fret.

'Fretening', ' Freten', ' Fret '

:lol: You keep me sane, Mick.

Almost forgot this even happened only a few hours after, barely even registers any more.

We were laughing in our club when the third and fourth goals went in. Stuck the cricket on at the final whistle and it was forgotten about. These are people who have had season tickets, who have owned numerous replica tops and who have travelled Europe to watch Newcastle United. Fuck you Mike Ashley and fuck you Anal Pardew.

Guest ToonZA

Was doing the weekly shop during the first half of this. Visiting relatives during the second.

Not bothered any more.

Spot on!

@MsiDouglas: Apparently Coloccini refused to do explain/justify in interviews as well. Usually the cpatain's prerogative, isn't it? #nufc #leadership

Couldn't lead a scout troop.

Or his wife.

I was actually hoping that S'ton would score more, partly because I like the way they play, and I envy them as a club with all their young English players that they produce and there forward thinking manager, but mostly because of how much I hate Pardew and the awful football we play.

Guest bimpy474

All of our players are quick to come out with the 'it wasn't good enough' shite time after time when we've had a hiding. About time some of them asked themselves  :pardsgrin: why.

:snod:

The energy levels were low.  The team have been rested but looked 2nd best.  It's not good enough, that performance.  We come up against a side who gave us a really hard time.  We was energyless.  We have to take it as a group, we were 2nd best.  We won't pick up another point if we play like that.  We're not fretening the other goal, if you don't freten the other goal you're on the back foot.  We've played for about free minutes.  I'm far from comfortable justifying that performance.  We're under no elusions and nothing happened today to change our thoughts about nest season.  We lacked process today.  We've got to have that fret.

'Fretening', ' Freten', ' Fret '

:lol: You keep me sane, Mick.

I try.  :lol: