Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Hate the word communicate. What's the point of just communicating weasly justification for poor decisions? Communicate through positive action.

It reminds me of that line in As Good As It Gets.

'I'm drowning here and you're describing the water.'

Will cost his boss £200m apparently. Can't see Penfold surviving.

Wont cost him a penny surely ? Clubs self sufficient.

Low income + Financial Fair Play + Heavy fines will cost us big time.

Sales from players will more than cover plus the £80m cash from going down. Club will be fine for one season. Cost him £25m last time. Don't even believe that would hit him from financial fair play.

You so obviously need exactly the same thing we do - to be razed to the fucking ground and started again.

Hopefully both clubs will get a purging of these time serving cunts who don't fucking get it.

It should be nigh on impossible to fail to keep clubs like Newcastle and Villa in the top flight, do the minimum and take the big television money. It should be almost impossible to do this in a season where we've just seen the likes of Bournemouth and Watford get promoted and survive.

That's the damning thing about these people - their performance, their total lack of understanding, their total inability to do their fucking jobs, it is right there, for all to see, but they continue to survive.

Here here. Well said.

Wouldn't be surprised if the first item on the agenda was how much to charge for season tickets for next season.

Dear #First Name#

It is my privilege to introduce you to our new pricing package for the upcoming SkyBet Championship 2016/17 season.

Despite their now being 4 additional home games included within your season ticket we have decided to only increase prices in line with inflation in thanks for your loyal and unwavering support through our recent glory years in the Premier League. This great offer will save you numerous pounds and I hope to see you back the Sports Direct Arena to support our new manager Gerry Francis and his team in achieving their aim of being the best club in the division pound for pound.

Book before the 30 June and you'll also get a £1 voucher off a non-NUFC shirt redeemable at any remaining club shop.

Best wishes

Lee Charnley

Wouldn't be surprised if the first item on the agenda was how much to charge for season tickets for next season.

Dear #First Name#

It is my privilege to introduce you to our new pricing package for the upcoming SkyBet Championship 2016/17 season.

Despite their now being 4 additional home games included within your season ticket we have decided to only increase prices in line with inflation in thanks for your loyal and unwavering support through our recent glory years in the Premier League. This great offer will save you numerous pounds and I hope to see you back the Sports Direct Arena to support our new manager Gerry Francis and his team in achieving their aim of being the best club in the division pound for pound.

Book before the 30 June and you'll also get a £1 voucher off a non-NUFC shirt redeemable at any remaining club shop.

Best wishes

Lee Charnley

F*** out of here man! Like they'd splash out on Gerry Francis.

You so obviously need exactly the same thing we do - to be razed to the fucking ground and started again.

Hopefully both clubs will get a purging of these time serving cunts who don't fucking get it.

It should be nigh on impossible to fail to keep clubs like Newcastle and Villa in the top flight, do the minimum and take the big television money. It should be almost impossible to do this in a season where we've just seen the likes of Bournemouth and Watford get promoted and survive.

That's the damning thing about these people - their performance, their total lack of understanding, their total inability to do their fucking jobs, it is right there, for all to see, but they continue to survive.

Here here. Well said.

Found it a little boring and repetitive tbh

Ah Steve Bruce being mentioned, let the usual craziness that is NUFC begin / continue.

3rd Division here we come, whoops you call it 1st Division now, tis only way that this lot of numnuts will run, relegation to 1st would suit me fine.

Guest firetotheworks

Shepherd saying he hopes Charnley doesn't leave :lol:

'course he doesn't, he's making Shepherd look like Steve Gibson.