Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if he has any idea how unpopular he is amongst fans

:lol:

Don't think he's that unpopular outside of this board tbh

The intense rage he induces is definitely an internet nerd phenomena.

Or people who, like Rafa, recognise he's a shit footballer wearing the shirt on the back of being a local lad for three seasons.

Doubt he has Rafa frothing violently, he's played him a fair bit. He's been upgraded on with Merino, time to flog him now he's finally been outgrown. Nee hard feelings.

He was shit, Rafa recognised it, and got shot as soon as we were back in the Premier.  Nee hard feelings.

I agree.

Guest taps01

which club would sign him- and tbh, what question would a coach be trying to answer by signing him?

Aston Villa would be my guess.

Guest chopey

Been saying for a couple of years now but how is he a pro footballer? He literally offers f*** all, no redeeming qualities at all.

He's the best we have at coming on after 80 mins and pushing over an opposing player to give them a dangerous free kick.

Been saying for a couple of years now but how is he a pro footballer? He literally offers f*** all, no redeeming qualities at all.

It's Unbelievable, honestly the difference between how the team play with him being on the pitch vs him being off it is staggering.

Been saying for a couple of years now but how is he a pro footballer? He literally offers fuck all, no redeeming qualities at all.

Lee Ryder knows. PM Foluwashola for deets.

Guest firetotheworks

I refused to believe we'd sign him because he's shite, the whole 3-0 thing, and his history with relegation fodder teams, then others said it wasn't all that bad because he wasn't replacing Cabaye, then he replaced Cabaye. What feels like an eternity of him pandering to dafties with the illusion of graft later, he's finally going. Thank fuck for that. Nothing player.

which club would sign him- and tbh, what question would a coach be trying to answer by signing him?

I think he'd be ok at a mid-lower half championship team. He's a tidy enough footballer, just no legs on him so gets run ragged against better quality teams.

I refused to believe we'd sign him because he's shite, the whole 3-0 thing, and his history with relegation fodder teams, then others said it wasn't all that bad because he wasn't replacing Cabaye, then he replaced Cabaye. What feels like an eternity of him pandering to dafties with the illusion of graft later, he's finally going. Thank fuck for that. Nothing player.

:thup:

Remember watching the training challenge video with him and Abeid.  Mehdi did a competent job directing freekicks on target etc. whilst Colback couldn't hit a barn door after 100 attempts, looked positively Sunday league bench material. 

What a beautiful day it will be when he leaves.

He came as a free the irony in todays massive bloates market if he just disappears on a free so shit seemed first name on the sheet for pardew glad he has fallen out of favour with rafa quite literally a waste of a squad place