Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colback can as he’s not been registered for a club this season.

However the FA have said they won’t allow registrations to take place this season, but if they haven’t played a game at all and not been registered, I wonder if they would allow it.

However the FA have said they won’t allow registrations to take place this season, but if they haven’t played a game at all and not been registered, I wonder if they would allow it.

yeah it's a bit odd that, they're effectively denying people employment right?  but to allow it gives unfair advantage (probs not in colbacks case i guess :lol:)

Not in this league he can’t.

You’d imagine he’d get a game for a championship side in their run-in. Glad he’s gone though, another really hard-to-flush Ashley nugget finally embraces the u-bend. Looking forward to Charnley’s nosedive next.

He actually impressed Forest management and fans alike last season, didn't he? Can see them trying to nab him. Good riddance.

Not in this league he can’t.

Somehow I can't see this being an issue. :lol:

Sterry to be turning up at a Northern League side near you within 2 years.

Sadly you are probably right but dunno if he deserves mocking For it. Wasn’t good enough and what’s going to be a tough time to be a lower level footballer I’m just hoping he does get a gig somewhere and makes a living from it. Colback though, shame he’s rich as I’d him to be picking up dogshit or parking ticket twat for the rest of his days. Realistically though we’ll have to go with ‘Loses his fortune in rectangle scheme’

Sadly you are probably right but dunno if he deserves mocking For it. Wasn’t good enough and what’s going to be a tough time to be a lower level footballer I’m just hoping he does get a gig somewhere and makes a living from it. Colback though, shame he’s rich as I’d him to be picking up dogshit or parking ticket twat for the rest of his days. Realistically though we’ll have to go with ‘Loses his fortune in rectangle scheme’

Wouldn’t your money some come back to you in a rectangle?

Wouldn’t your money some come back to you in a rectangle?

Well that makes the headline even better  :lol: :lol:

You’d imagine he’d get a game for a championship side in their run-in. Glad he’s gone though, another really hard-to-flush Ashley nugget finally embraces the u-bend. Looking forward to Charnley’s nosedive next.

He actually impressed Forest management and fans alike last season, didn't he? Can see them trying to nab him. Good riddance.

can he even sign for them and play straight away atm?