Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do they characterize it as a "falling out" between Rafa and him? He's quite obviously been deemed not good enough.

It originally stemmed from a bust up they had in training, although said bust up naturally came about because Rafa deemed him not good enough.

As long as he goes and never returns I'm not bothered where he ends up. Just go, for the love of God just fuck off. Fuck directly off, do not pass go, do not collect £200 and never darken these doors again.

He's only 27 yet even Championship clubs don't want to pay a fee for him. That's how shit he is #foulwashola

I'm more than happy to see him go, you desperate little creep.

Well I was just pointing out that no one wants to pay a fee for him and hashtagged you as an FYI. No need to get abusive on something we both agree on.

:lol: Not one of them can have watched him. "Strong", " good on the ball", "hardman". Poor, poor b******s :lol:

It's the "good at keeping possession" and "helps to maintain team shape" that got me :lol:

Oh and they hope he can play LWB :lol: Sorry lads but he doesn't cross the halfway line or pass forwards.

Can't say I've ever been too interested in what Newcastle fans have had to say in the past, most of them seem to think that they're the biggest club in the country anyway.

Classic from that Wolves forum.