Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It is odd that Colback generates such passionate dislike and discussion on here. Both him and Anita are very average players, who are fine to have in the team, but not special by any means. Both have useful skills but struggle to impose themselves and compete physically in games at this level.

I think for a long while people where hyping up ANita to be better than he is, therefore a discussion is to be had. After this current little run in the side the consensus has been "meh, he's just alright"., And again, Colback isn't the crap player we thought we where signing but again, no better than alright.

So what's happened is they're both in the "meh" category and Abeid is the new CM saviour.

Arguing between Anita & Colback is pretty futile. Similar in many ways - especially the negative e.g. the ghost acts.

It is odd that Colback generates such passionate dislike and discussion on here. Both him and Anita are very average players, who are fine to have in the team, but not special by any means. Both have useful skills but struggle to impose themselves and compete physically in games at this level.

I think for a long while people where hyping up ANita to be better than he is, therefore a discussion is to be had. After this current little run in the side the consensus has been "meh, he's just alright"., And again, Colback isn't the crap player we thought we where signing but again, no better than alright.

So what's happened is they're both in the "meh" category and Abeid is the new CM saviour.

Arguing between Anita & Colback is pretty futile. Similar in many ways - especially the negative e.g. the ghost acts.

Completely agree, I would pick Colback ahead of Anita, but there is not a lot between them.

Our best player this season according to Kilbane :lol:

Laughable.  It's not only British managers that get an an easy ride from the press, players are starting to get it also.  So fucking lazy.

Guest antz1uk

Keith Bishop working his magic, hope the cunt comes out like that other pr perve, Max Clifford, in fact why can't Ashley tried to have fondled some schoolgirl in the backroom with a junior cricket set

Still don't get how a Geordie, Newcastle fan as a kid etc can make Sssssh motions after scoring against us, and then go out on social media taking the piss with 3-0 hand signals, never mind the fact it was basically common knowledge he was signing for us in the summer. Wanker.

Still don't get how a Geordie, Newcastle fan as a kid etc can make Sssssh motions after scoring against us, and then go out on social media taking the piss with 3-0 hand signals, never mind the fact it was basically common knowledge he was signing for us in the summer. Wanker.

I still don't get why anyone cares.

People care because it takes a big shit over his boyhood fan line that people love to trot out.

Personally I'm more concerned about him offering very little on the pitch.

:rolleyes:

The same reason you react to any negative Americana blabber

The same reason you react to any negative Americana blabber

:lol: I don't take it like the honor of my family has been trampled upon.

I seriously question anyone who accepts less from a player based on their heritage. One of the most irritating aspects of this season is the idea that we should be proud of how many 'Geordies' are representing us. Its a measure of how far this club had fallen, not a feat to be applauded because so many of them fail to reach the standards we should expect.

I can handle one lovable 'local lad living the dream' but when that results in Alnwicks and Carvers etc it is not a source of pride for me in the slightest.

It's sort of a big deal like, if one of my mates played for Sunderland I'd just about accept it, if he did any of that shit I'd delete him on Faceys and tell him to get fucked.  Makes absolutely no sense to carry on like that having grown up an NUFC fan and even less sense for him to then be regarded as some kind of prodigal son later on.

Keith Bishop working his magic, hope the cunt comes out like that other pr perve, Max Clifford, in fact why can't Ashley tried to have fondled some schoolgirl in the backroom with a junior cricket set

whatever ashley is paying bishop it's never going to be enough, they've got the toon completely sewn up