Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amongst our support as a whole, the Colback haters on N-O are in the minority.

As if that mitigates anything  :lol: our 'support as a whole' are the 52k that turn up to watch a complete shower of shit every other week and are more than happy to do so.

Colback is shite, runs around like a headless chicken and hasn't really got anything about him that makes him special in any way whatsoever. His positioning is terrible, his passing is average, he's physically weak and his touch is below par. Not surprised it took him 26 minutes to find a team mate, even if he was at LB.

Well Cisse's the only one I've got genuine affection for. It's not easy to like players vastly inferior - as men and footballers - to your expections.

Says it all. The one I like most spits at people.

Guest neesy111

Well Cisse's the only one I've got genuine affection for. It's not easy to like players vastly inferior - as men and footballers - to your expections.

Then like, someone better.

Guest antz1uk

Today shows how much Colback contributes in the middle of the pitch. Without him we were overran and outfought.

were you born a complete fucking moron or did you actually serve your time to become one?

What a left-back. That little dink over Williamson and Colback's heads down the left flank which left them both for dead and almost resulted in a goal actually had me chuckling, in a macabre style. What a fucking shambles this club has become.

Then like, someone better.

Shut up Neesy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Today shows how much Colback contributes in the middle of the pitch. Without him we were overran and outfought.

Colback does show for the ball and he's a better passer than Sissoko, Jonas or Gouffran. So yeah, we did miss him.

The idea that he 'hides' is crap.

You

Aye that's right, we play a midfield of the finished three years ago Jonas, Sissoko and Goufrann and it shows how 'good' this cowardly sack of shite is.  You really are spouting some absolute bilge these days.

If you read my post properly, all I was saying is that he'd be an improvement on the midfield that we did play. You don't actually seem to be disagreeing with that.

He's not our worst player but it's telling that our current manager and the cretin before him have built him to be in their heads our most important. By the sounds of it Colback just needs to be 70% fit and he'll play somewhere on the pitch. Would I have liked to see him in the middle yesterday. Yes I would have, would he been an improvement on Jonas and Gouffran, yes he would, however, that would be like saying you know what I'd prefer a broken leg over a broken  back.

I actually don't hate him and would like to see him as a squad player but with managers like Pardew and Carver that would never happen.

Those people that like him need to remember that he's Cabayes replacement. Like trading in your Aston Martin for a Robin Reliant.

Judge him on the job he should be doing. He contributes fuck all other than helping with the equality quota. Hireaginger.com.

I haven't really commented on him to give him a chance but he's average at best.  He's got no flair and he only finds a player when he's playing the easy pass which is more often than not sideways or backwards.

It's hard to criticise a man who is playing left back when he is a central midfielder.

It's a bit like having a pop at Krul because he didn't score when he went up for the corner.

He's definitely not our worse player, he'll have a good game for 3 out of 5 but disappear in the others.

Definitely think there were a lot worse yesterday than him though.