Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's just a nothing player who doesn't really ever contribute good or bad.

A complete waste of a place in the starting 11, at least Tiote/Anita/Shelvey may actually do something (albeit rarely).

he does contribute bad. those unneccessary free kicks he gives way putting us under pressure.

Just reading today that Pep has said that Yaya Toure lacks the speed and intensity to figure in his Man City side. Just to put into perspective why a  small, slow dullard should be considered a handicap these days, even in the championship where teams might not have class, but they can compete physically from what I've seen so far.

Also worth mentioning that Anita's clearly a Rafa favourite; despite the vast amount of knackers who have assured us that he and Colback are footballing equals :lol:

Well tbf one of those knackers has downgraded his opinion to Colback not being significantly worse than Anita.

Also worth mentioning that Anita's clearly a Rafa favourite; despite the vast amount of knackers who have assured us that he and Colback are footballing equals :lol:

I'm choosing not to be too smug at this point.

I wasn't being smug, I was giving the knacker credit.