Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I find it very hard to believe he ever has access to a ball in training. From the way he plays I presume he just jogs round the changing room puling the shirts off the hooks.

:lol:

He's just like a dog on a beach. Running aimlessly without any cognitive processes being engaged. Pointless player, shambles of a human being.

I find it very hard to believe he ever has access to a ball in training. From the way he plays I presume he just jogs round the changing room puling the shirts off the hooks.

He's just like a dog on a beach. Running aimlessly without any cognitive processes being engaged. Pointless player, shambles of a human being.

Was booed by some of the Gallowgate today as he came on. :lol:

Good. Need more of this.

Don't agree at all, no matter how awful a player is booing their introduction is not healthy for all parties, does not send the right message to other players.

I honestly don't have too many issues with his current role at the club which seems to be a player we play occasionally, he's not a guaranteed starter anymore and we should be thankful to Rafa for that. If some stupid club come in for him before the window closes, we naturally should snap their hands off but we would be woefully short in CM, unless we can get Tiote playing again.

Good. Need more of this.

Don't agree at all, no matter how awful a player is booing their introduction is not healthy for all parties, does not send the right message to other players.

I honestly don't have too many issues with his current role at the club which seems to be a player we play occasionally, he's not a guaranteed starter anymore and we should be thankful to Rafa for that. If some stupid club come in for him before the window closes, we naturally should snap their hands off but we would be woefully short in CM, unless we can get Tiote playing again.

Booing our own players when they come on ffs. Idiotic and exactly what is it supposed to achieve?

Good. Need more of this.

Booing our own players when they come on ffs. Idiotic and exactly what is it supposed to achieve?

I'm all for booing Colback at every opportunity. Even when he's on the bench.

Was booed by some of the Gallowgate today as he came on. [emoji38]

Good. Need more of this.

I think he should be booed in the street, the supermarket , even his missus should boo him when he's on the nest.

Fucking ginger Mackem shite hawk.

Guest The King of Zembla

It's not just because he's crap though. Those photos old photos of him, smug and clad in yellow, leave such a distaste in the mouth you can feel the shiny, copper curlies betwixt your back teeth.

Good. Need more of this.

Thank god you will never attend an NUFC match.