Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest VanBarduck

I'm done with the c***. I loved him since he was 12 years old, when he had his own f***ing TV-show at Clairefontaine. I think I've watched every single one of his match and I can't recall how many times I typed his name in Google Search (so pathetic btw).

I've seen him destroy his career, from the pure raw talent who had absolutely nothing to envy to Messi, to the fat, lazy, soulless and haggard-eyed c*** who is forced to train with the reserve squad.

I just can't be bothered anymore. He simply doesn't give a s***. He lives in a completely different world than mine, we have nothing in common. I genuinely believe he's simple-minded and has the worst entourage. On top of that he makes in a year, what I'll never be able to make in 10 lifetimes.

I've seen him destroy his career, from the pure raw talent who had absolutely nothing to envy to Messi, to the fat, lazy, soulless and haggard-eyed c*** who is forced to train with the reserve squad.

:pardsgrin:

Guest bimpy474

Marv was.

Where?

He was in of the pics today, looking very glum......give me a min.

I'm done with the c***. I loved him since he was 12 years old, when he had his own f***ing TV-show at Clairefontaine. I think I've watched every single one of his match and I can't recall how many times I typed his name in Google Search (so pathetic btw).

I just can't be bothered anymore. He simply doesn't give a s***. He lives in a completely different world than mine, we have nothing in common. I genuinely believe he's simple-minded and has the worst entourage. On top of that he makes in a year, what I'll never be able to make in 10 lifetimes.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Well, this is pretty tragic. Why is Marveaux training with the reserves?

...because he's good and Pardew is bad.

Those two have more creative ability and technique than the rest of the squad together.

That f***ing fraud man, that spineless liar, the vindictive little coward, the smug f***ing c***. Never hated anyone as much as this f***ing piece of s***. Like f*** am I watching another minute of football while he's here. Couldn't give a f*** how OTT it is - I want this c*** DEAD

Heard a few rumours that Marveaux has a bad attitude. Think it's been mentioned a few times on here too.

Yeah, I'd have a foul attitude too if Shola and Gosling got games ahead of me.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Imagine still having affections for Pardew, even at this point, to the extent that you're willing to claim Marveaux  is "an awful footballer" just to try and deviate some heat away from him.

I wanted him sacked in February mate :thup:

Imagine still having affections for Pardew, even at this point, to the extent that you're willing to claim Marveaux  is "an awful footballer" just to try and deviate some heat away from him.

I wanted him sacked in February mate :thup:

You're mental, lad. We'll get no one better.