Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

This was always going to happen after that banner went up. Obviously I'm not saying it shouldn't have, by any means. But never underestimate just how much of a petty f***ing c*** Ashley is.

The club is an absolute shell of what it was even under Shepherd. I've completely fallen out of love with it now I'm afraid.

Genuinely hope he does well there.

:sadnod:

Guest palnese

He's done fuck all wrong. He was in top fitness, playing well every time he played and he was still in and out of the side for no fucking reason. We'd have started last season like we have done this one if it wasn't for him in the first 3-4 games. Then he was inexplicably dropped for a bad 45 minutes.

I don't blame him one bit for his failings. Pardew is a fucking abomination.

:clap:

Just find it very strange that Birmingham, Besiktas and Hull were the only ones interested.

If he does go I hope he rips into both Ashley and Pardew. Disgusting that a player of his ability should be allowed to leave over a petty dispute.

His first interview will be unreal

Remember when we fined Robert about 4 weeks wages when he was at Portsmouth on loan for things he said in the press after he went there...

If he does go I hope he rips into both Ashley and Pardew. Disgusting that a player of his ability should be allowed to leave over a petty dispute.

His first interview will be unreal

"Yeah the last year has been tough but I'm here (Hull) now and I'll just play my football and let that do the talking"

If people think he's going to rip into Pardew just like that, I think you'll be in for a let down

Last bit of hope ripped away from me.

Feel so incredibly frustrated and helpless not being able to do anything*, just watch the club burned to the ground.

*I could kill Pardew, but i am not a jail kind of person.

Your prisons are cushy as fuck man, get it done.

As much as I've never rated fat heed, I have mates who are Bham city fans who say they played the. Best football in years under him.

I would bet on them taking 4 points min from us this year without the king being peddled.

Don't worry, an international break will have all those thick Geordies very calm again and continuing to pour money into the gutter.

I was just thinking this. It's typical they've once again waited to the final day of the window to offload two players that wont be replaced. The international break also makes it nice and easy for them as the hate will have died down for a lot of people. Disgusting really.

He's done f*** all wrong. He was in top fitness, playing well every time he played and he was still in and out of the side for no f***ing reason. We'd have started last season like we have done this one if it wasn't for him in the first 3-4 games. Then he was inexplicably dropped for a bad 45 minutes.

I don't blame him one bit for his failings. Pardew is a f***ing abomination.

Just find it very strange that Birmingham, Besiktas and Hull were the only ones interested.

Don't give a fuck about that. I've seen him do things 99% of professional players aren't capable of.

He's done fuck all wrong. He was in top fitness, playing well every time he played and he was still in and out of the side for no fucking reason. We'd have started last season like we have done this one if it wasn't for him in the first 3-4 games. Then he was inexplicably dropped for a bad 45 minutes.

I don't blame him one bit for his failings. Pardew is a fucking abomination.

Aye, like when Blackburn and Celtic were the only ones who'd touch Bellamy after his name had been made mud. Within a year he was in the CL with Liverpool.

Don't worry, an international break will have all those thick Geordies very calm again and continuing to pour money into the gutter.

I was just thinking this. It's typical they've once again waited to the final day of the window to offload two players that wont be replaced. The international break also makes it nice and easy for them as the hate will have died down for a lot of people. Disgusting really.

Got the furthest away game as the first game back after the break too :lol:  Couldnt be better timing from them

People just need to stop throwing the money at the club regardless of what channel it is:

Online subscription, tickets, merchandise etc.