Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Hatem and Mapou gone in the space of 24 hours and no-one brought in. Absolutely disgusting. We foolishly renewed our season tickets for this season, which we regretted almost instantly. Safe to say we will be cancelling now.

Those goals versus Blackburn, Bolton, Villa & Fulham will live longer in any memory than anything that cunt Pardew does. Pardew hates this. I love it.

Remember when he scored that goal against Bolton?

Wonder how many kids left SJP and dreamt that night of pulling on a black and white shirt and putting a shift in like Jonas.

:thup:

Hatem and Mapou gone in the space of 24 hours and no-one brought in. Absolutely disgusting. We foolishly renewed our season tickets for this season, which we regretted almost instantly. Safe to say we will be cancelling now.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sorry  :D

Thank fuck we're away to Southampton next because this:

Don't worry, an international break will have all those thick Geordies very calm again and continuing to pour money into the gutter.

Is depressingly true for a lot of our fans.

I hope you follow through with this.

Too many people say things like this only to renew later because they are scared of losing membership points :anguish:

Too many people say things like this only to renew later because they are scared of losing membership points :anguish:

Don't give a shit about any points. Only reason we renewed is because we were on 10 year deal and so started paying for this season in February

Hope he waltzes through Colo and Williamson, in a few weeks, scores a blinder, runs up to Pardew and reveals a MYM t-shirt.

Then turn around and give him the finger, just for good measure.

He can't if it's a loan

Thank f*** we're away to Southampton next because this:

Don't worry, an international break will have all those thick Geordies very calm again and continuing to pour money into the gutter.

Is depressingly true for a lot of our fans.

Yup, probably why they waited for this move to happen now.. The fan reaction won't be nearly as bad a few weeks from now, unfortunately.

He was my favourite player and definitely the most skilled player I've ever seen play for Newcastle.

I'm pretty sickened he's been forced out. It's been an absolute pleasure to watch him play for us and I'm really going to miss the guy.

Don't give a shit about any points. Only reason we renewed is because we were on 10 year deal and so started paying for this season in February

Said this a million times, write it off.

Either it's the right thing to do or it's not.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll never forget his debut vs Everton and him being an absolute joy to watch at the end of 11/12, the start of 12/13 and the start of 13/14. The goals, all of them, were mint. I absolutely love him, I'm totally gutted.

Guest neesy111

@mhardysport

Hatem ben Arfa heading to Hull on a season-long loan deal. Never been happy when truly gifted footballers leave the north east. Still not.

But..he hasn't left the North East??

Hull's not in the bloody north east. :lol: