Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Bring on the 20th. I genuinely hope HBA scores and celebrates infront of Pardew. He should get a great reception here.

It'll be a loan deal so won't play.

Didnt Uefa change that? Courtois vs Chelsea, or is that only in the cups?

Bring on the 20th. I genuinely hope HBA scores and celebrates infront of Pardew. He should get a great reception here.

Even if it's a sale you can bet there'll be a clause to stop him playing.

Didnt Uefa change that? Courtois vs Chelsea, or is that only in the cups?

champions league only, premier league has specific rules against loanees playing against their parent club which chelsea and co have used to their own benefit

After the run of results from new year, and various misdemeanors by him, I do wonder what it will take for the majority to turn on Pardew, especially at home games.

Hopefully today will go a long way to achieving it.

The reaction on here and Twitter has been pretty unanimous, makes me think there's a clear split between our online supporterbase and the entire supportbase as a collective. Support for Ben Arfa/hatred for Pardew has not been unanimous at the ground and with fans away from here. Not from my experience anyway.

Can you imagine being that thick? It's unbelievable. It's as stupefying to me as when I look to another country and see a culture where no one bats an eyelid at the subjugation of women - they are that painfully thick in their wholehearted acceptance of the club's propaganda and their willingness to eat the poisoned shit dripping out of the club into their throats. Even when directly presented with fact, with three years worth of "football"... they remain as thick as the first day they were born.

Agent Bruce to rescue Benny from Pardew hell, restore him to former glory then return him back to us for our new glorious manager to take charge of

why would he be returning?

At the end of his loan..........plus after signing a new contract with us :)