Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest neesy111

Weird we never tried him on corners.

We did for a bit. I remember him shooting from a couple, which is probably why he was then taken off them.

Not surprised, considering our record at scoring from them normally.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-ryder-newcastle-united-fans-7668963

Loved that day telling Carver to fuck off.  Also the steward saying our Pardew banner was offensive.

JS44744289.jpg

I’m puzzled where I got the hat from. I never where a hat although I know we we’re keeping low-key from the security :lol:

That day was my first dealings with Lee Ryder. Thick as mince.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-ryder-newcastle-united-fans-7668963

Loved that day telling Carver to fuck off.  Also the steward saying our Pardew banner was offensive.

JS44744289.jpg

I’m puzzled where I got the hat from. I never wear a hat although I know we we’re keeping low-key from the security :lol:

That day was my first dealings with Lee Ryder. Thick as mince.

:lol: never seen it since, was a one day thing it seems

Actually did I turn up with a woman and borrow it off her? Seem to have some recollection of that.

I did a podcast with someone the other day who turned out to be a Newcastle fan. He set up backpardew.com "for a laugh" during the height of the Sack Pardew days. It's a small, silly world.

I'd have taken a shit on his seat and wiped my arsehole with his mic.

Cunt.

tell us the story again man. I want to hear it.

[emoji38] I over exuberantly hopped the railing to get a photo and the grass was slippery, I ended up stacking it right in front of him. You happy now?

[emoji38] Yeah.