Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

tell us the story again man. I want to hear it.

[emoji38] I over exuberantly hopped the railing to get a photo and the grass was slippery, I ended up stacking it right in front of him. You happy now?

[emoji38] Yeah.

:lol: f u Mike

:lol: Whats this about? And is there a video?

This guy is still better than anyone playing in an attacking midfield for Arsenal this season, having seen how much they struggled for any kind of end product yesterday.

It's just farcical how long he went without a club.

why do you randomly bring up arsenal?

Just because they're a top club that are really struggling for end product this season and it's just amazing to me that they don't have anyone near as good, and you just know they never considered him, even on a free. It's tragic really.

Was watching Arsenal with a friend that is a big fan of theirs yesterday and he was fuming, so they were probably just top of mind too.

Fucking Alan fucking Pardew. Fucking Newcastle. Fucking Hull, Fucking Steve Bruce. Jesus Christ just a fucking pit of mediocrity. Fucking Carver.

Deadass could've had a decade of him. He was 23 when he came here! We had a 23 year old fucking Hatem Ben Arfa I want to set myself on fire. Fuck.

Guest neesy111

:lol: This is the only thread that makes me almost buy FM. I would never buy it if not for this thread, this fucking club and this fucking guy.

I thought you would be Liverpool on FM....

:lol: This is the only thread that makes me almost buy FM. I would never buy it if not for this thread, this fucking club and this fucking guy.

I thought you would be Liverpool on FM....

:lol: Liverpool are a real club. No reason to be them.

the bit where he prob should have passed about 5 times, I love him man, he plays like its the playground at pro level.

I celebrated more watching that goal than I have for one of ours since Rafa left  :lol:

Does that still get an airing at the matches at all (when there were crowds obviously)?

Nope and it probably never will.

Bit background on this.

I printed out a fake e-mail from NUFC/security to say that the banner was fine to display and also created a fake fire safety certificate.  Me and Santoon Snuck through the kitchen in the main stand into the VIP bit you can see there.  After the head of security was there and said well played but won't ever happen again.

Hatem-Ben-Arfa-banner.jpg

Diame had got the inside track on the club's supporters from Hatem Ben Arfa before his move to St James' Park and the pair have known each other since they were two 13-year-olds dreaming big in the Clarefontaine Academy.

"Hatem was so happy at Newcastle," he said. "He had a few problems with Alan Pardew but he was really happy and loved the Newcastle fans and was talking about Newcastle all the time."

Diame had got the inside track on the club's supporters from Hatem Ben Arfa before his move to St James' Park and the pair have known each other since they were two 13-year-olds dreaming big in the Clarefontaine Academy.

"Hatem was so happy at Newcastle," he said. "He had a few problems with Alan Pardew but he was really happy and loved the Newcastle fans and was talking about Newcastle all the time."

Ah man, this fucking club :anguish: