Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Be nice I'm french and it's my first post. So, sorry for my english  :)

Article in "l'Equipe" today: "Ben Arfa vs Pardew"

His agent : "They want him to be mad again, but hatem will stay strong and professional"

Transfert : Only two clubs were really interested to take him this summer (one from quatar and the other one from Ukraine). But Ben Arfa didn't wanted to go there.

Newcastle wants something around 12M euros for him to leave.

About Mike Ashley:

"Even if he's still trust Pardew at moment, Ashley is a huge fan of Ben arfa. After the win 1-0 against Palace last year ( where ben arfa made the assist ), Ashley invited ben arfa to join him, take him in his arms, then said " You're the one who makes St James Park's crowd "******"". Sorry I don't know the english word for that... Well it's the word who describes what happened to me when I saw jessica Alba dancing in Sin City, or when hatem scored his wonder goal against bolton. In "google translate" they say it's : "have an hard on"...

The good news (for me) is that the journalist Bruno Constant ( who is reliable imo ) thinks that there is a real chance that benny stay at nufc this year and wait for a new chance in the team. It seems that he's not desparate to leave at all. I think he'll go only if a great team comes for a loan but no tranfert this year. The journalist also say that benny isn't alone, some people at the club think that his situation is unfair and have to change.

I wouldn't be suprised if benny go on loan but as much as I'm desesperate to see him play, I want him to stay here cause Newcastle is the first place where majority of fans understand and loves him. In France, football is more defensive, when a flair player loose the ball two times in a row, home supporters can boo him ( yes it happened to Cabella, Pastore and even Zlatan ( more rarely to fair)). That's why I want him to stay here where people enjoy flair players like beardsley gazza or ginola. At the moment hatem isn't even close to them but I still have hope and I want to hear the toon army chants his name once again  :love:

Now if you have questions for a french fan you're welcome!!

Be nice I'm french and it's my first post. So, sorry for my english  :)

Article in "l'Equipe" today: "Ben Arfa vs Pardew"

His agent : "They want him to be mad again, but hatem will stay strong and professional"

Transfert : Only two clubs were really interested to take him this summer (one from quatar and the other one from Ukraine). But Ben Arfa didn't wanted to go there.

Newcastle wants something around 12M euros for him to leave.

About Mike Ashley:

"Even if he's still trust Pardew at moment, Ashley is a huge fan of Ben arfa. After the win 1-0 against Palace last year ( where ben arfa made the assist ), Ashley invited ben arfa to join him, take him in his arms, then said " You're the one who makes St James Park's crowd "******"". Sorry I don't know the english word for that... Well it's the word who describes what happened to me when I saw jessica Alba dancing in Sin City, or when hatem scored his wonder goal against bolton. In "google translate" they say it's : "have an hard on"...

The good news (for me) is that the journalist Bruno Constant ( who is reliable imo ) thinks that there is a real chance that benny stay at nufc this year and wait for a new chance in the team. It seems that he's not desparate to leave at all. I think he'll go only if a great team comes for a loan but no tranfert this year. The journalist also say that benny isn't alone, some people at the club think that his situation is unfair and have to change.

I wouldn't be suprised if benny go on loan but as much as I'm desesperate to see him play, I want him to stay here cause Newcastle is the first place where majority of fans understand and loves him. In France, football is more defensive, when a flair player loose the ball two times in a row, home supporters can boo him ( yes it happened to Cabella, Pastore and even Zlatan ( more rarely to fair)). That's why I want him to stay here where people enjoy flair players like beardsley gazza or ginola. At the moment hatem isn't even close to them but I still have hope and I want to hear the toon army chants his name once again  :love:

Now if you have questions for a french fan you're welcome!!

Tremendous post  :lol:

Wow, what a post. Ashley really needs to get rid of Pardew now.

thanks !

Last year was the worst in his career but am I right when I said that most of the fans still love him ?

Wow, what a post. Ashley really needs to get rid of Pardew now.

thanks !

Last year was the worst in his career but am I right when I said that most of the fans still love him ?

http://i.imgur.com/UxiZfz9.png

Supporters complain when flair players lose the ball in England too, quite a lot actually.

It's what's wrong with British football at a lower level. I played for a team in a friendly a couple weeks ago and the manager was shouting at folk when they lost the ball up the field. However, when one of the crap defenders hoofed it out of play or made a decent tackle he was spaffing all over the shop. It's bloody pathetic.

Do you not get that frustration at losing the ball in most countries? Genuine question.

It is frustrating when you have an opportunity open up and the ball is lost through a failed trick or an over ambitious run or whatever. Although I'd obviously see players try them as it is a real defence opener.

I've read he's only had offers from Ukraine and Qatar and he isn't keen on the move to either understandably.

No on decent put in a bid then. If the lads got any sense he should be looking for an out.