Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Do you not get that frustration at losing the ball in most countries? Genuine question.

It is frustrating when you have an opportunity open up and the ball is lost through a failed trick or an over ambitious run or whatever. Although I'd obviously see players try them as it is a real defence opener.

Didn't Suarez lose the ball the most out of any player last season in the league? It's usually the best players who lose the ball most because they are the ones doing risky things

Dunno if the the Suarez thing is right but there probably wouldn't have been the same groans or whatever when he did because of the team he had round about him, or should I say the way the team round about him were coached to play.... he and fans knew it would be a minute or two before he had another attempt and would pull it off whilst HBA gets pelters for losing the ball in our only two forays into the oppositions final third.  Boils my piss!

Dunno if the the Suarez thing is right but there probably wouldn't have been the same groans or whatever when he did because of the team he had round about him, or should I say the way the team round about him were coached to play.... he and fans knew it would be a minute or two before he had another attempt and would pull it off whilst HBA gets pelters for losing the ball in our only two forays into the oppositions final third.  Boils my p*ss!

Yes HBA is greedy at times but I'm not sure at all that he is loosing the ball more than Sissoko and gouffran.

Ben arfa's game is to take risks with confidence and last year his confidence was low cause he was on bench and made some apparences only when score was already 0-2 or 0-3.

And as a french I can't understand how pardew can use gouffran and sissoko before hba on wing...

I like them both but it's not their position at all!!!

Gouffran was a center forwad in France and he was really decent in that position but now I wouldn't be suprised if pardew gives him the tiote position!!

Sissoko is an absolute warrior, but he's a midfeilder who don't have the abilty to play winger and I'm sure he dosen't enjoy it there! He is the Essein kind of player !

Tiote -Sissoko

Hba -        De jong            -  Cabella

Rivière / Gouffran

That would be great in my opinion! 

Dunno if the the Suarez thing is right but there probably wouldn't have been the same groans or whatever when he did because of the team he had round about him, or should I say the way the team round about him were coached to play.... he and fans knew it would be a minute or two before he had another attempt and would pull it off whilst HBA gets pelters for losing the ball in our only two forays into the oppositions final third.  Boils my p*ss!

Yes HBA is greedy at times but I'm not sure at all that he is loosing the ball more than Sissoko and gouffran.

Ben arfa's game is to take risks with confidence and last year his confidence was low cause he was on bench and made some apparences only when score was already 0-2 or 0-3.

And as a french I can't understand how pardew can use gouffran and sissoko before hba on wing...

I like them both but it's not their position at all!!!

Gouffran was a center forwad in France and he was really decent in that position but now I wouldn't be suprised if pardew gives him the tiote position!!

Sissoko is an absolute warrior, but he's a midfeilder who don't have the abilty to play winger and I'm sure he dosen't enjoy it there! He is the Essein kind of player !

Tiote -Sissoko

Hba -        De jong            -  Cabella

Rivière / Gouffran

That would be great in my opinion! 

You are great man!

Jo - do you want to be our manager?

:lol:

you guy seem desperate!!

But of course It would be an honor! WINTER IS COMING ENDING!! 

For people who like benny (like me) if you want to see my vid of him just type " ben arfa the maverick one " on google. I hope you'll enjoy!

you guy seem desperate!!

For people who like benny (like me) if you want to see my vid of him just type " ben arfa the maverick one " on google. I hope you'll enjoy!

Great Vid :thup:

you guy seem desperate!!

Yes, we are. Do you accept?

I think Jo is Ben Arfa.

Welcome, Hatem. I love you.

;D

Damn it I am unmask ! Well now that my agent's stategy has been revaeled and failed ( he told me to stay positive when I'm playing with the reserve, to take pictures with fans with my new slim body ( all muscle I swear), to use hidden propagande on this forum ect.) so now I can go with my good old one strategy :

Put my wonderful left foot in pardew ass and see what happen!  O0

We keep in touch.

Best regards.

I think Jo is Ben Arfa.

;D

Damn it I am unmask ! Well now that my agent's stategy has been revaeled and failed ( he told me to stay positive when I'm playing with the reserve, to take pictures with fans with my new slim body ( all muscle I swear), to use hidden propagande on this forum ect.) so now I can go with my good old one strategy :

We keep in touch.

Best regards.

:lol: :lol:

Legendary post.

I think Jo is Ben Arfa.

;D

We keep in touch.

Best regards.

Quote of the year right there.

Great video and nice to watch one with decent music...

:lol: Nice little dig there

??? Wasn't aimed at you or anyone on here... Just get tired of football videos with generic dance/RnB rubbish for the soundtrack... I think that's why I enjoyed the Luque one so much as the lyrics tied in with his career here a bit and it was a good song all round...

??? Wasn't aimed at you or anyone on here... Just get tired of football videos with generic dance/RnB rubbish for the soundtrack... I think that's why I enjoyed the Luque one so much as the lyrics tied in with his career here a bit and it was a good song all round...

Oh sorry thought you were referring to Sewelly's Ben Arfa vid from a few days ago

Oh sorry thought you were referring to Sewelly's Ben Arfa vid from a few days ago

:lol: no! Though I didn't like the song that much it did kind of fit lyrically iirc... I wish I could do one but I wouldn't have a scooby...

Lost in Hollywood wasn't it? Thought we were signing a superstar after watching that.