Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Vid is up on Dailymotion now.

Depressed after watching that now...hope there's a way back for him. If Pardew works with him, includes him in the squad and gets him back to sharpness in our formation, the fans really will be more on his side.

He's the most skillful player we've ever had in my opinion. I'd love it so much if we offered him a new contract, but I realise that couldn't be further from reality right now.

How could anyone think "Nah, you're not worth the hassle" after seeing that?

He's fucking exceptional. A decent manager would be able to harness him and integrate him into the team to make them a better outfit and harder to play against, this cunt has ostracised him because he told the truth. Pardew needs to die in a fucking fire.

How hard would it be to design shirts in a way that shows a certain design when a group of people wearing these shirts are sitting together? Might be one way to circumvent the stadium bans on banners.

Design it on MS Paint in a grid of 10x10, then go find 100 people to wear said colour t-shirts in that 10x10 grid in stadium.

tldr; bloody hard.

Just a thought.  It doesn't have him terrorising Enrique.  Probably the only thing missing that I can think of.  He was outstanding that day and it was one of the more enjoyable days in recent years.

Having the debate on HBA on another forum is like pulling teeth.  So many just point to the clichéd bollocks about work rate, luxury player, inconsistent, lazy, his previous with managers.  Oh and that he should apologise to Pardew in the hope it will somehow all blow over and he'll get back in the team.  :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Fuck off and watch Gateshead or Berwick if you want to watch a bunch of cloggers who like to get STUCK IN and TRACK BACK.  But don't have an ounce of skill or flair.  No offence intended to the clubs mentioned :lol:

This saga is one of many reasons I have fallen out of love with NUFC of late.  But arguably the main one.

Just a thought.  It doesn't have him terrorising Enrique.  Probably the only thing missing that I can think of.  He was outstanding that day and it was one of the more enjoyable days in recent years.

Having the debate on HBA on another forum is like pulling teeth.  So many just point to the clichéd bollocks about work rate, luxury player, inconsistent, lazy, his previous with managers.  Oh and that he should apologise to Pardew in the hope it will somehow all blow over and he'll get back in the team.  :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

f*** off and watch Gateshead or Berwick if you want to watch a bunch of cloggers who like to get STUCK IN and TRACK BACK.  But don't have an ounce of skill or flair.  No offence intended to the clubs mentioned :lol:

This saga is one of many reasons I have fallen out of love with NUFC of late.  But arguably the main one.

I reckon the Heed move the ball around better than us  :lol:

Completely agree with what you're saying though.  :thup: