Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Class by those involved, really hope we see the banner at SJP on Saturday. Hopefully see the Hopeless one at an away game as well, that'll sicken the c***.

According to the stewards no reason why not.

But I wont be going unless its guaranteed I can put it up.

Yeah I can't see it being allowed, Ben Arfa suggesting "hide it in your hoody" ain't gonna work either tbh

The problem is it's size ultimately... When I first unfolded it I was surprised by how big it is otherwise I would've suggested putting it where the Santon banner lay in the Strawberry Corner...

Take a lass and pretend she's pregnant. They wouldnt dare start on her.

Also, HOPE t-shirts are a good idea. I'd definitely buy one.

Come on now the infiltrators (Ian) will be telling the club and every pregnant woman is going to get an extra search. Well done Kets! Well done.

I can't remember ever being searched going into a match.

That doesn't mean I'm an agent of the regime.

I've been searched a couple of times at St James. But then again I'm black and have a walking style not dissimilar to an injured Snoop Dogg.

I've been searched a couple of times at St James. But then again I'm black and have a walking style not dissimilar to an injured Snoop Dogg.

:lol:

Chris,

Would it be wrong of me to presume you are a Crystal Palace fan. If so how big is the banner? what is it made out of? What does it say? And where do you wish to display it? Bearing in mind we would not allow you to obscure advertising or safety signage.

That all being said if it is just a small banner in support of your team generally we would have no objections to you displaying it provided we can see its message prior to you attending.

Any offensive wording or imagery would result in it being refused entry at the turnstiles. 

Can anyone help with some of the above questions.

Trying to be vague until I have to reveal

Was going to send something like this.

Hello

I am actually a Newcastle fan.

It is a picture of with one of the players faces on and say HOPE.

I would be happy display it anywhere you feel appropriate and  purchase a seat near that location in the group.

We also have a banner that says “We care about a team that win…we want one that try’s”  Just the let the team know not to get downhearted if they lose.

Just to keep trying and we will support them

Hello

I would be happy display it anywhere you feel appropriate and  purchase a seat near that location in the group.

We also have a banner that says “We care about a team that win…we want one that try’s”  Just the let the team know not to get downhearted if they lose.

Hello

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HKk_vYLEEhs/T9y0su-54sI/AAAAAAAAGMg/9DeT1DYwSCU/s1600/thesimpsons-s8e11.jpg