Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest palnese

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys  53s

Heard Ben Arfa chinned Pardew. If that's the case one or the other will have to go.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Class of him to still show up. There's going to be a lot of things in the papers about him in the summer I reckon, I hope the average Joe on the street doesn't buy into it. The club will definitely release a lot of spin on him through 'leaked' info and I can see the type of person who says he doesn't track back enough buying right into it.

Class of him to still show up. There's going to be a lot of things in the papers about him in the summer I reckon, I hope the average Joe on the street doesn't buy into it. The club will definitely release a lot of spin on him through 'leaked' info and I can see the type of person who says he doesn't track back enough buying right into it.

Hoping his lawyers piping up the other day might make the slimy fuckers think twice.

:snod:

Hoping his lawyers piping up the other day might make the slimy fuckers think twice.

Hope so mate. Ben Arfa is absolute magic and it'd be gutting if he left with anything other than total respect from every supporter. Hate the thought that anyone could side with Pardew over HBA.

Hope so mate. Ben Arfa is absolute magic and it'd be gutting if he left with anything other than total respect from every supporter. Hate the thought that anyone could side with Pardew over HBA.

Ben Arfa's got too swag for any genuine supporter to side with Pardew instead. How much balls does it take to walk into the St James crowd if you thought the fans were't with you?

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/xULrm0C.jpg

So thats why that corner kept turning round and applauding.

Well Danny Simpson was there as well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ben Arfa's got too swag for any genuine supporter to side with Pardew instead. How much balls does it take to walk into the St James crowd if you thought the fans were't with you?

Not exactly the crowd like. He was in the Player's Friend and Family Box.