Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Not sure if Giggs but the HOPE banner got a mention on Talksport this morning :thup:

Did it? Class what did they say?

They were discussing us and the possibility of Ashley selling up after his increased stake in Rangers, and then subsequently went on to talk (briefly...) about on the field issues and Pardew being under pressure and referred to a piece by Louise Taylor in the Guardian and then spoke about fan unrest at Hatem leaving and mentioned the 'brilliant' Che Guevara mock up of Ben Arfa and said he'd seen it at the Palace game :thup: great work, man.

Presumably this: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/10/newcastle-revolution-alan-pardew-hatem-ben-arfa

Not sure if Giggs but the HOPE banner got a mention on Talksport this morning :thup:

They were discussing us and the possibility of Ashley selling up after his increased stake in Rangers, and then subsequently went on to talk (briefly...) about on the field issues and Pardew being under pressure and referred to a piece by Louise Taylor in the Guardian and then spoke about fan unrest at Hatem leaving and mentioned the 'brilliant' Che Guevara mock up of Ben Arfa and said he'd seen it at the Palace game :thup: great work, man.

Presumably this: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/10/newcastle-revolution-alan-pardew-hatem-ben-arfa

That's amazing. Do you know what show it was on?

Alan Brazil's breakfast show, mate. Not sure if it was Dominic Cork who mentioned it. It was on about 07:25ish :thup:

That's amazing. Do you know what show it was on?

Alan Brazil's breakfast show, mate. Not sure if it was Dominic Cork who mentioned it. It was on about 07:25ish :thup:

Class, cheers man will see if they do any catch up or anything. Glad it got a positive mention

http://talksport.com/radio/schedule click 'Listen again' beside Sports Breakfast :thup:

I listened to that as well. The only problem is that their journalist who mentions it, Andy Brassel(sp)? hasn't got a clue about the financial situation and speaks lies as if they were truthes.

eg. 'Holes in the accounts' - there were no holes, it was black and white. If you bought the club you had to buy the stadium.

'Mike Ashley has been good financially for Newcastle United' You can FUCK RIGHT OFF. If you don't know the subject, don't spread lies cuntface.

Boiled my piss driving to work today.

The transfer window show I think. Maybe it wasn't Brassel but someone did. Basically saying how the MYM fiasco was shameful and how he was a top, top player in France before he left and now he's effectively a bargain buy. Also said same about HBA.

edit: was definitely Brasell

Ahaaaa, so Lee Ryder a respected, in-the-know journalist now then?

He's absolutely brilliant.

I hope not.........

@lee_ryder: Despite reports this morning told that Alan Pardew's job not under any immediate threat at #nufc

I just can't help myself. I read an article, see red and start hammering away at the keyboard. After pressing submit, I normally end up sitting red-faced, angry and breathless with no memory of what I've even typed. :lol:

Speaking for the first time since the window slammed shut at the end of last month Pardew insisted Newcastle have thrived to replace the pair with better players.

It's like trying to decipher an ancient text reading a Ryder article, I presume he means strived?  Or we've thrived and replaced them with better players?

:lol: I sat looking at that for a while. Also:

'Ben Arfa was loaned to Hull City while Yanga-Mbiwa signed for AS Roma until the end of the season and Pardew pointed to their previous performance.

When it was suggested their departures would not affect Newcastle too much, he said today: “Correct.

“And their record suggests were they going to feature this year?”'

What the fuck does that mean? :lol: Fucking Ryder interpreting Pardew is like the blind leading the blind.

:lol: I sat looking at that for a while. Also:

'Ben Arfa was loaned to Hull City while Yanga-Mbiwa signed for AS Roma until the end of the season and Pardew pointed to their previous performance.

When it was suggested their departures would not affect Newcastle too much, he said today: “Correct.

“And their record suggests were they going to feature this year?”'

What the fuck does that mean? :lol: Fucking Ryder interpreting Pardew is like the blind leading the blind.

Was he just a work experience kid who forgot to leave?

Dave

Ben Arfa didn't put a f'in shift in at the end of last season. I don't care what position Pardew played him in he needs to work harder. His attitude is wrong and its hardly as if his attitude being wrong is a new thing. Don't forget how he ended up at Newcastle in the first place.

:banghead: