Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

It's simply him or Pardew, depends who the fat guy sides with. I'd 100% go for losing Pardew over signing a £10m player, that's the choice if news reports are anything to go by.

he's gone full stop regardless of who's in charge.

How? A new manager would want to keep him I'd assume?

a manager at our club having a legitimate say in who's sold or not  :lol:

he's gone and has been since the moment he went behind the clubs back to the media that will not have gone down well with ashley and co.

It's simply him or Pardew, depends who the fat guy sides with. I'd 100% go for losing Pardew over signing a £10m player, that's the choice if news reports are anything to go by.

he's gone and has been since the moment he went behind the clubs back to the media that will not have gone down well with ashley and co.

He didn't go behind the club's back, he went and stood tall in front of the whole stadium while pardew cowered in his dugout. This club is, and always has been about the fans. Only one cunt hid from them today.

Disagree tbh. I don't think it's that cut and dry at all. Didn't a recent article say he was Ashley's favourite player?

1 year left on contract no sign of a new one any time soon and with the club hierarchy's fairly poor opinion of the media (putting it mildly) I think its about as nailed on a certainty as you get in football he's off. The one thing I did find curious is the locals didn't seem to get the call for that interview (or did I miss that?)

Disagree tbh. I don't think it's that cut and dry at all. Didn't a recent article say he was Ashley's favourite player?

1 year left on contract no sign of a new one any time soon and with the club hierarchy's fairly poor opinion of the media (putting it mildly) I think its about as nailed on a certainty as you get in football he's off. The one thing I did find curious is the locals didn't seem to get the call for that interview (or did I miss that?)

He was in the stands with the locals. Were you expecting a different kind of call?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/377270/Newcastle-3-Cardiff-0-Bluebirds-relegated-to-the-Championship-after-defeat-at-St-James

And there were enthusiastic calls for ­out-of-favour Hatem Ben Arfa, who Pardew has banished from the first-team squad. However, Pardew dismissed ­reports he had been involved in a fight with Ben Arfa as “an absolute load of rubbish.’’

He added: “He came and shook my hand at the end.’’

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/377270/Newcastle-3-Cardiff-0-Bluebirds-relegated-to-the-Championship-after-defeat-at-St-James

And there were enthusiastic calls for ­out-of-favour Hatem Ben Arfa, who Pardew has banished from the first-team squad. However, Pardew dismissed ­reports he had been involved in a fight with Ben Arfa as “an absolute load of rubbish.’’

He added: “He came and shook my hand at the end.’’

:lol: then why is he in the reserves Alan? :lol:

If we start next season with Pardew here and Ben Arfa gone Im not sure that I can be bothered, might just give up being a football fan completely tbh.

He was in the stands with the locals. Were you expecting a different kind of call?

local papers I meant were they invited?