Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He will be a hero and the best player in the league. 

Also he will prob be on a s*** load and live in one best citys in the world.

Plus I would rather play in the MLS than NUFC or Hull if I did not support us.

Whilst I like Ben Arfa and appreciate his talent I cannot really understand the level of love for him on here like.

I think he has probably been the architect of his own downfall as much as anyone else throughout his career.

Whilst I like Ben Arfa and appreciate his talent I cannot really understand the level of love for him on here like.

I think he has probably been the architect of his own downfall as much as anyone else throughout his career.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wrong-opinion.gif

Agree.

I think he should take the rest of this season off without a club, and work with a top fitness instructor to get him drilled into the best shape he can be. Then in the summer, trial around with different clubs and put his best foot forward for the prime of his career.

Mucking about in the MLS won't accomplish anything for him. It'll probably further push him into this general malaise he has.

I think he should take the rest of this season off without a club, and work with a top fitness instructor to get him drilled into the best shape he can be. Then in the summer, trial around with different clubs and put his best foot forward for the prime of his career.

Mucking about in the MLS won't accomplish anything for him. It'll probably further push him into this general malaise he has.

There's a lot of positives to that but not playing for half a season can't be easy either.

Agree.

Both of you... out of here.

Probably because he was our only source of entertainment against the shite that surrounds him. ( on and off the field)

Most people care about that stuff and don't watch football to see a scrappy 0-0.

Probably because he was our only source of entertainment against the s**** that surrounds him. ( on and off the field)

Most people care about that stuff and don't watch football to see a scrappy 0-0.

I agree. But there's caring about that stuff and then there's looking through rose-tinted glasses / being irrational / whatever you want to call it.

Here comes the witch-hunt...

:lol:

I'm not going to get involved in all that, done it too many times to care. But we are starved of talent and entertainers so not surprising when one of the few is treated like shit and subsequently leaves.

People are not exactly going to be happy about it.

I'm not going to get involved in all that, done it too many times to care. But we are starved of talent and entertainers so not surprising when one of the few is treated like s*** and subsequently leaves.

People are not exactly going to be happy about it.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...