Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest TruToon94

He's the last thing I enjoyed about NUFC.

Same here. It was when he went I knew we'd lost the fight for good.

He's the last thing I enjoyed about NUFC.

Same here. It was when he went I knew we'd lost the fight for good.

Yep, it was when we disposed of him and Mapou that I realised how bad things had become.

The arrogance of Pardew to just jettison talent because it suited him and the fans who lacked the foresight to see that the ones we have in reserve are absolute dogshit.

At least made our games semi bearable to watch. There's literally nothing now in an attacking sense

:thup:

He was the sole reason I went to watch some games :lol: Ayoze is the only one I enjoy watching for us now but he's too far up the field chasing down long balls to ever get any time on the ball.

• 3 weeks later...

That said he did look like he just couldn't give a shit at Hull when I saw him.  Didn't look like the player we saw here, then again Bruce did pretty much Pardew him right from the start.

Think I remember watching that game, Hull/Burnley.  Seem to remember Ben Arfa basically being a right back.

Yup, he was a proper team player in his Hull appearances.  Think he had one bad half against Man Utd and everything went sour. 

"It's the least you expect, for someone to run around"

'kin hell!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, so all the headless chickens you kept have really made that difference huh?

How many fuckers can you really have charging around like fucking Rambo?!

Kindly fuck off sir. You're a fucking idiot!

We kicked him out and are in need of threat and we have none. Madness. This club is f***ing garbage.

All we needed this season was that one bit of magic he can produce. Because we all know one of them would have been a match winner. We would be safe already.

Oh well, atleast we have Sammy, Obertan and Gouff :(