Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Saturday 3rd May @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Shola and Remy.  About the most incompatible partnership I could think of.

Yes I'm really happy tbh.

:thup:

Shola and Remy.  About the most incompatible partnership I could think of.

We'll be hoofing long for Shola, hoping he can flick it on for Remy. Long ball is the only way we can play without Cabaye remember.  :(

One more thing. 

No-one is demanding "success" which I think is how other supporters perceive the protest.  I am ashamed of NUFC at present - by the way it is run, by the way it treats the supporters, by the way it treats the city, by the behaviour of the manager and by the performances and attitudes of the players.

I just want a club that I can be proud of.

:thup: Exactly. The media, fans of other clubs and others are calling us deluded, pointing at the league table as "proof", thus missing the point as the protests have very little to do with that. It's ironic as we're not really bothered by the lack of trophies, we just want passion, excitement and above all, we want to be able to dream.

Guest bimpy474

No movement, no creativity and no real intent in a game we can play freely in. And he wants us to support him, what a cunt.

And leaving Hatem out is a spiteful as it gets, Pardew is the most awful and gutless manager we've ever had.

Surprised to see Gosling on the bench tbh after licking P45due's hoop clean after the Arsenal game.

Gosling was selected on a point of principle because he's loyal to Pardew, but we've seen so many times before, when Pardew starts to panic his principles go out the window.

Guest neesy111

Shola fucking Ameobi :lol:

He's scored a third of our total premier league goals at home in 2014 tbf :lol:

:lol:

:yao:

:anguish: