Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Saturday 3rd May @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I'd rather have our fans split on protests / no protests than what we've had for most of this season which has been total apathy.

To me the protests are not just about the football this season but about the bigger picture and how the management of the club on every level is killing it. 

The fans have always been taken for granted and so the club has felt it can do what it wants and if some are unhappy then others will just turn up and take their place. 

However, we are not what I call a "tourist" club like Man Utd, Liverpool and the London clubs where you will get people coming on day trips so the more the club pushes the local supporters away, the more damaged the club will become.  The main asset the club has is its local support.

We are run by one man who makes all the decisions and will not consider any alternative views.  He rarely comes to games and has never allowed the club to engage with the city.  How can he understand NUFC and is this man able to see how he is damaging the football club?

I have said previously that in 5-10 years time, our kids will be wearing the shirts of other successful teams so the support will not be there in the future.  We will be just another provincial club in a ground that is far too big for us which will be left to rot due to a lack of funds (and it is already looking very tired) and probably in a lower division.

If there any reason to believe that there are any serious "5 year plans in place".  There have been so many and again Pardew this week tells us that he is excited by the youngsters coming through but it won't be for a few years.  Well Ashley has been here 7 years now so surely some evidence of any "5 year plan" would be starting to emerge but no we are always told exciting things are ahead but they never materialise.

The club is rotten from top to bottom so the fan's dissatisfaction is not based on the last 6 games, it is a much bigger issue than that.

One more thing. 

No-one is demanding "success" which I think is how other supporters perceive the protest.  I am ashamed of NUFC at present - by the way it is run, by the way it treats the supporters, by the way it treats the city, by the behaviour of the manager and by the performances and attitudes of the players.

I just want a club that I can be proud of.

I have a horrible feeling the team will nick a s*** flukey goal before halftime, and when the 60 minute marks comes around people will just be looking at each other to walk out or chant, with a majority people ending up just staying :anguish:

My fear is that we'll win because, with two awful teams, someone has to not lose. But the players hate Pardew, they know we do and they know what needs doing today. We can't affect what happens on the pitch but, if the players are on the same wavelength, they'll help us out here.

COME ON CARDIFF!!!

Guest Dontooner

Biggest Game for us this season. Lets just do our usual.

Quite sure we wont win it, we have no tactics at all.

Even if we win the crowd (who haven't left) aren't going to be cheering the team. On paper we should win. If we'd got a draw against Swansea the other week, the team would have been booed off anyway. The football was shit to watch. Pricks in the media criticise supporters for complaining about managers who's teams play awful football to grind out results. For example: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27240312

Mark Lawrenson "Nobody is talking about who might replace Sam Allardyce at West Ham yet, but I am reading a lot about how the fans want him out. All I would say about that is to be careful what you wish for.

It is fine having a romantic dream of playing nice, winning, attractive football but you have got to stay in the Premier League, especially West Ham who need to be in the top flight when they move to the Olympic Stadium in 2016.

For me, Allardyce guarantees you Premier League football. Ask Bolton and Blackburn fans whether they were better off when he left."

Football is meant to be entertaining.

Mark Lawrenson: Roy Hodgson has begun the endgame at Anfield and it is time Liverpool put him out of his misery.

Even worse than that, ­performance-wise, Liverpool have been far too negative – particularly away from home.

The fans are understanding enough to know that this is not a classic Liverpool team and yet the way they are set up is ­negative, they are easy to beat and have no spark.

Pretty sure Hodgson would have kept them in the Premier League playing boring negative football.

I think what is happening at West Ham is what is likely to happen today. They are winning comfortably, the crowd seem happy and the fact that Fat Sam is one of the biggest cunts in football is just about forgotten.

#NUFC v @CardiffCityFC (4-4-2): Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Remy.

Guest neesy111

Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Remy.