The Alan Pardew bullshit thread

lovejoy

Sorry if we already have similar, feel free to merge or delete if so mods :thup:

I have just read Pardews press conference comments, and noticed this:

Pardew: "I wasn't set any targets for this season - the only targets we set for ourselves."

Despite the chief exec saying this:

Lee Charnley said on his promotion last month: "our minimum target for this campaign is a top-10 finish''.

Now this isnt an isolated incident, the bloke tells lie after lie, I'm convinced he will say literally ANYTHING that pops into his head at any given time in order to squirm his way out of a question.

What I was wondering is, could we all use this thread to trace back his contradictory comments, or his blatant bullshit, and then someone (who is cleverer than me) can put it into something that we can tweet to all journalists etc.

There seems to be a few things knocking about with his stats on (ive seen a webpage, twitter account and various other things), but there's nothing for his absolute horseshit that comes out of his mouth, on a daily basis.

We could also do a twitter account which quotes him etc.

Just a thought, but the more mud that's thrown, the better IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

The Pardew Thread, the excuses thread, the bullshit thread. What I want to know is, where's the balance?

The Pardew Thread, the excuses thread, the bullshit thread. What I want to know is, where's the balance?

Ready To Go, they seem to think he's doing a decent job.

In today's Chronicle he says Cardiff are going down. Looks like Cardiff are staying up lads.

Should tweet this to every Cardiff player you can find.

In today's Chronicle he says Cardiff are going down. Looks like Cardiff are staying up lads.

Saw the headline...assumed it was the Chronicle hoping to provide the Cardiff teamtalk for them. Let's beat these c*nts to show them, sort of thing.

Hope it works.

Nowt stirs a team up by writing them off. I'd only say something like that if we were high up the league and on a decent run. We've lost 6 in a row.

From his time as Charlton manager -

Whatever happens I can guarantee certain things. I will offer organisation, work rate and a way to play the game that I've always done. Aggressive, positive, looking to win. That's how I will always be."

From his time as Charlton manager -

Whatever happens I can guarantee certain things. I will offer organisation, work rate and a way to play the game that I've always done. Aggressive, positive, looking to win. That's how I will always be."

Attacking front foot football.

We've been overloaded with it,

April 11th 2014 - (about Adam Armstrong) "But I have to protect the welfare of the player. Now this player is coming into a team at the moment that is not functioning very well. I’m not sure he is quite ready to start at this level in his own confidence, so I don’t want to damage him in any way."

Pardew added: "If the team was performing better, if we were looking like we were bossing games, I think that would be an environment where he could come on. So we’ve got to earn the right for him.

April 12th 2014 - Armstrong comes on when losing 0-1 away to Stoke.

April 28th 2014 - Armstrong comes on in the 89th minute when Newcastle are 0-3 down away to Arsenal.

• 9 years later...