Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hes going the 5-4-1 :D

Krul

Saylor    Willo    Colo

Debuchy                                            Haidara

Sissoko  Anita    Tiote      Gouffran

Ameobi

That's his resignation, right there.

If he set it up as 3-5-2 with Sissoko, Anita n Tiote as mid 3 with Gouff and Shola up front I may have some respect for the c*** going for it. But we will pack the midfield and Defence with Shola left isolated

When have we ever gone for it under Pardew?

Playing for the respectable 2-0 defeat. 'We did ok today', 'We offered fret', 'We restricted them', 'We can be proud of our performance'.

Missed off 'showed a lot of character' and 'very difficult place to come and get a result'. May even get a cheeky 'any team would have struggled here today'.

Krul

Saylor    Willo    Colo

Ameobi

If he set it up as 3-5-2 with Sissoko, Anita n Tiote as mid 3 with Gouff and Shola up front I may have some respect for the c*** going for it. But we will pack the midfield and Defence with Shola left isolated

Never, he's a bottler. I would honestly respect him if we had the horrific run but attacked and had a go every game. If he is here next season and allowed to buy players I genuinely fear for us

Krul

Saylor    Willo    Colo

Ameobi

Never, he's a bottler. I would honestly respect him if we had the horrific run but attacked and had a go every game. If he is here next season and allowed to buy players I genuinely fear for us

I could never respect him he's a double speaking lying cunt.

Playing for the respectable 2-0 defeat. 'We did ok today', 'We offered fret', 'We restricted them', 'We can be proud of our performance'.

Missed off 'showed a lot of character' and 'very difficult place to come and get a result'. May even get a cheeky 'any team would have struggled here today'.

Controlled it in first 2mins and last 2mins, despite being 15-0 down we showed good character in keeping going

Where's that quote of him having a ' Little bit of a positive mentality '

:lol:

"Put on top my personality - which we all know is a little bit of a winning mentality - and I want to make sure we want to win.

:pardsgrin:

Massively conflicted now, knowing they've actively tried to prevent our protests. City will win the league anyway like.

I had a fucking awful time in Liverpool yesterday, then Rodgers comments, then the banners thing. It's almost like I want us to win again.

Krul

Saylor    Willo    Colo

Ameobi

I could never respect him he's a double speaking lying c***.

He's such a  loathsome cunt, nothing to do with him being a cockney like outsiders would suggest. I despise the cunt for his negativity, lies, excuses and not standing up to Ashley

Looking at RAWK they clearly think our lot will be trying and putting 8 or 9 past us will be some kind of achievement. As much as I want Pardew embarrassed these Lpool fans make it hard for me to want them to beat us at all. I want to enjoy our defeat ffs.

Hate all the semi interested people who think "it would be great if Liverpool won the league". It would be fucking horrendous, you bunch of ignorant cunts.

Yep. City might be everything that's wrong with modern football, but Liverpool is scum. Fuck 'em.