Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would have a slight bit of sympathy for Pardew if he didnt have a fully fit HBA and Marveaux sitting at home....

According to the paper this morning Marveaux and Obertan are already in France after being released to look for new clubs (Not released as in on a free but released for the summer)

I just don't see the point in 3 centre halfs, if anything I would have had Mbiwa in there instead of Taylor. There are not that many options in attack yet he still keeps Marv and Ben Arfa nowhere near the team. Why not try something different attacking wise instead of once again trying to not concede, there is fuck all to play for and he still won't have a go.

Hes going the 5-4-1 :D

Krul

Saylor    Willo    Colo

Debuchy                                            Haidara

Sissoko  Anita    Tiote      Gouffran

Ameobi

That's his resignation, right there.

Fucking hell man :spit: Just when I thought he possibly couldn't find ways to play a worse team, he's just gone and fucking done it. The fuck is the point of having both Santon and Dummet on the bench for example? Ridiculous man :lol: :lol:

Hes going the 5-4-1 :D

Krul

Saylor    Willo    Colo

Debuchy                                            Haidara

Sissoko  Anita    Tiote      Gouffran

Ameobi

That's his resignation, right there.

If he set it up as 3-5-2 with Sissoko, Anita n Tiote as mid 3 with Gouff and Shola up front I may have some respect for the cunt going for it. But we will pack the midfield and Defence with Shola left isolated

#NUFC v @LFC (4-4-1-1): Krul; S.Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Debuchy, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Sissoko; Shola Ameobi.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/762a56bbb1af46e53b3e766a78d33faf/tumblr_mhcvroo5Uz1qcmw6lo1_400.gif

Krul

Anita Debuchy Saylor Willo Colo Haidara

Tiote              Gouffran

Sissoko       

Shola