Fans Forum Minutes - Spoiler: Same old s***

Guest ManDoon

They're asked if they fancy a cup run and the cunts go on rambling about how long it would take to get back up if relegated then the potential to go down to league fucking one. This isnt football ffs. Fuck them. Fuck them all in the fucking face.

Absolutely vile, disgusting stuff.

The most depressing thing however is how many people - Newcastle United fans included - believe they are doing an acceptable job running this football club.

I try to keep well clear of the shite on Facebook because it's absolutely infuriating to read what some of our "fans" come out with. Pardew is a big part of the puzzle that is the problem at our club, not a victim of it. Others who claim we are where we should be are just recycling the garbage they've been fed from the club. One complete cretin even went as far as to write "We need Pardew on the touchline, not in the stands!". It makes me sick to my stomach.

Why go and watch your football team if you don't want them to try and win things? We tried under Keegan and Robson, and although we never won anything, they have proved to be two of the most enjoyable, and positive periods in the club's history. We had a club to be proud of.

They're asked if they fancy a cup run and the c***s go on rambling about how long it would take to get back up if relegated then the potential to go down to league f***ing one. This isnt football ffs. f*** them. f*** them all in the f***ing face.

Yep.  Its game over.

Absolutely vile, disgusting stuff.

The most depressing thing however is how many people - Newcastle United fans included - believe they are doing an acceptable job running this football club.

I try to keep well clear of the s**** on Facebook because it's absolutely infuriating to read what some of our "fans" come out with. Pardew is a big part of the puzzle that is the problem at our club, not a victim of it. Others who claim we are where we should be are just recycling the garbage they've been fed from the club. One complete cretin even went as far as to write "We need Pardew on the touchline, not in the stands!". It makes me sick to my stomach.

Why go and watch your football team if you don't want them to try and win things? We tried under Keegan and Robson, and although we never won anything, they have proved to be two of the most enjoyable, and positive periods in the club's history. We had a club to be proud of.

I just cant bring myself to believe that these people are bona fide Newcastle fans. Surely they must be mackems on the wind up or summat. Surely??!

They're asked if they fancy a cup run and the c***s go on rambling about how long it would take to get back up if relegated then the potential to go down to league f***ing one. This isnt football ffs. f*** them. f*** them all in the f***ing face.

Yep.  Its game over.

Aye i'm done. Ive gave up the ticket, ill no doubt watch the games on the tele next year but its impossible to have any love for the club at the minute. They've killed it.

Yep.  Its game over.

Aye i'm done. Ive gave up the ticket, ill no doubt watch the games on the tele next year but its impossible to have any love for the club at the minute. They've killed it.

Extremely hard to argue with this TBH, I know every club prioritises PL survival to some extend but to so openly state that you won't try to compete for anything is as depressing as it gets.

I'd like to think that the Journal, Ronnie and a few of the nationals will be all over this, tomorrow. Quiet few days ahead of the World Cup, so it's an opportunity to stick the boot into these cunts again. :thup:

As for uniting the fans, it needs to happen but I think for it to get some power it needs a figurehead (a well known former player or manager) and getting those who can't be chowed to get off their arses at St James and vote with their feet. Think so many inside St James are merely going out of habit and routine.

Club is in real danger of alienating generations of it's supporter base here and that could be disasterous in the long term. Maybe that's Ashley's intent? To destroy the club once he's made his money back. I still believe it's personal (on his part)

Isn't there money in the cup run? I just don't understand the logic. If you get to the final and lose that's still more money you didn't have.

You get £170k (something like that) for winning it. If it was £10 million say, they'd be over it like flies round shit.

Isn't there money in the cup run? I just don't understand the logic. If you get to the final and lose that's still more money you didn't have.

I think it's just a case of the £70m from the PL wiping out any other concerns.

They should have been torn apart about the cup comments. If ever there was a season to go for it we've just had it. Safe as houses by 3rd round day, no ambition for Europe through the league and a home draw.

Without being disrespectful, they should not be lumping us in with clubs that were mentioned either unless that's who they see us competing with. There's an ambition to under achieve if ever there was one.

I just can't believe they are so idiotic not to say something along the lines of:

"although the Premier League is a priority, a cup run would be good but they would review the situation depending on how the team were doing in the league."

But to prepare stats to argue that it would lead to inevitable relegation is ridiculous.  They should just opt out of the competitions instead of going through the charade.

Guest ManDoon

Watching the EL final just knowing we don't even want to be in it. f***ing grim

Aye mate, but what about that relegation Sevilla are gonna go through?

Oh wait.... vile pack of c*nts.

It's fucked this tbh. Watching football and actively knowing you're not going to compete for anything.

You've got to admire the fucking balls of the club to come out after a season which ended on a particularly poisonous note and brazenly lay their cards on the table. I expected them to sugar the pill a little. Obviously they just don't care anymore.

And if they don't why should I? I renewed my season ticket more out of loyalty than hope or expectation, but next season will be my last until there's a change in ownership. We're a mediocre football club and that wouldn't bother me if it wasn't our aim as well. I don't expect us to win things but I at least want us to want to, otherwise what's the point in spending my time and money following Newcastle United?

Can't the club be held to account by the FA for purposely not competing to a high enough standard in cup competitions in order to get eliminated?

Upto 50% ambition

Can't the club be held to account by the FA for purposely not competing to a high enough standard in cup competitions in order to get eliminated?

why would they give a shit, more of a chance for the "elite" clubs to get through or if we're playing some lower league side a great "fa cup giant killing!tm" and "magic of the cup"