Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Theatrics :lol: He went down a few times when we were playing like absolute c***s. It was quite a blatant attempt to slow the game up.

:thup: Can't for the life of me understand why people are complaining. They were battering us at the time and it was very good play by him to waste some time and slow the game up.

Unfortunately it's part of the game, screw the haters, I rather he'd play dirty and time wasting if it meant picking up results like today. You don't get anything in this game for being honest.

Guest Howaythetoon

Goal aside, was s****, and he can cut the theatrics as well.

This. Not his kind of game though, i.e. to graft.

He could spit on a baby and I'd still love every bit of him. Fuck da h8rs.

Yup, don't understand this at all.

Maybe it's because I'm American, and soccer is synonymous with pussies and diving so I don't have any expectations that it will be played in some bizarre "manfully british" fashion.

He could spit on a baby and I'd still love every bit of him. f*** da h8rs.

Yup, don't understand this at all.

Maybe it's because I'm American, and soccer is synonymous with pussies and diving so I don't have any expectations that it will be played in some bizarre "manfully british" fashion.

Hard British players fall over too and sell fouls too - remember that chap in the derby, Fletcher, who fell over like he was the size of Adam Armstrong going shoulder to hip of Vincent Kompany?

People flop and drop in every f***ing sport man. There's a difference between going down to earn a foul, slow play down etc and going down to directly get a goal off a PK or get someone sent off.

People flop and drop in every f***ing sport man. There's a difference between going down to earn a foul, slow play down etc and going down to directly get a goal off a PK or get someone sent off.

"soccer is synonymous with pussies and diving" - aye it's synonymous with being fucking class as well, not having this shit :lol:

"soccer is synonymous with pussies and diving" - aye it's synonymous with being f***ing class as well, not having this s*** :lol:

That's debatable at this point tbh.

"soccer is synonymous with pussies and diving" - aye it's synonymous with being f***ing class as well, not having this s*** [emoji38]

That's debatable at this point tbh.

Yeah perhaps I've been hasty here [emoji38]

Unfortunately it's part of the game, screw the haters, I rather he'd play dirty and time wasting if it meant picking up results like today. You don't get anything in this game for being honest.

remy's no-penalty call for example...

:lol: There's diving in every sport. NBA players get fined if they dive, though. It's discouraged, as opposed to soccer. The fucking commentators were wondering why Remy didn't throw himself to the floor earlier today.

Can't get over how clever his finish was.  He took it so quickly, without breaking stride and struck the ball in an unexpected manner.  Keepers make saves partly on instinct.  Ayoze's technique removed a great deal of the keeper's preparation in the moment.  It'd have been a great save to keep it out.

I just wish Ayoze was half a yard quicker.