Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Lovenkrands goals after his father passed away and his goal versus Boro that season we went down are the major highlights for me when he was here. I'll always respect him, and remember him fondly for those 2 matches.  Still get emotional thinking of that day for him, incredible performance.

Best's hat trick v West Ham was outrageous by the way, looked like Diego fucking Costa how ruthless he was.

I'd say our best player is Wijnaldum but the likes of Sissoko, Ayoze, Mitrovic, and Janmaat round our top 5 IMO.

Very annoying some comments! He'd probably score more if we had some width to stretch the opposition so that he'd get a bit more space in the more central areas.

He's the real deal imo. So talented.

spoke to his brother and his mate at the derby (after the game, waiting on the stairwell to get out of the SOS). they said he loved it here and said he felt he was too young to move away at the moment.

they said he wanted to get himself established as a premership player and give Newcastle another couple of years at least before even considering whether he wanted to leave.

then they mentioned that if the club felt the money was too good to turn down, he would have to listen to the offers.

basically said he would only leave in the next couple of years if the club wanted to sell him.

spoke to his brother and his mate at the derby (after the game, waiting on the stairwell to get out of the SOS). they said he loved it here and said he felt he was too young to move away at the moment.

they said he wanted to get himself established as a premership player and give Newcastle another couple of years at least before even considering whether he wanted to leave.

then they mentioned that if the club felt the money was too good to turn down, he would have to listen to the offers.

basically said he would only leave in the next couple of years if the club wanted to sell him.

He was sat right behind me at the derby with a couple of friends. Was quite amusing hearing the frustration in their native tongue :lol:

He was sat right behind me at the derby with a couple of friends. Was quite amusing hearing the frustration in their native tongue :lol:

any sentences containing the words "colo" and "hijo de puta"?   

Did i see it correctly if i say that he took down one high ball perfectly just outside of their penalty area looking like he was making a karate kick but instead he took it down and with him like it was nothing :lol: I think it was in the 1st half a little bit out to the left. Whatever it was it looked like you're not supposed to be able to do it :lol:

Created more chance than anyone else in the league at the weekend.

Not surprised, he was brilliant i thought. Apart from a couple of times in the 2nd half when he was either tired or unfocused and lost the ball a couple of times. Genius!

Spurs in January then.

He'll need to score more goals to get teams like that interested. While he's a fantastic player, the one thing he lacks is pace, so he's not going to get behind defenders from Mitro flick ons like a Bellamy or Vardy would. It's going to take some creative stuff from the midfielder behind him to get him in on goal for him to be hitting the net regularly. The onus might be more on Mitro to start banging them in every other game.

Spurs in January then.

Unless he fancied playing out wide / from the bench he'd not get a sniff in their team.

I think he's smart enough to know, generally from his attitude and past comments plus what has been said by those who saw his brother, he's in a good place learning his trade and getting minutes in a tougher league right now with us.

I also think it would be particularly short-sighted by the club to sell soon too, unless his legs fall off he ain't going to get any worse.

Spurs in January then.

He'll need to score more goals to get teams like that interested. While he's a fantastic player, the one thing he lacks is pace, so he's not going to get behind defenders from Mitro flick ons like a Bellamy or Vardy would. It's going to take some creative stuff from the midfielder behind him to get him in on goal for him to be hitting the net regularly. The onus might be more on Mitro to start banging them in every other game.

That's the issue with the both of them. Both good footballers but can they score enough goals? Ayoze needs to be around that 10-15 league goals mark. At the moment, I think he's good for 9 or 10. With Mitro you would hope for 13-18 goals. At the moment I think they could get 20 together which is at the bottom scale of a decent partnership.

How is it possible for anyone to score 10-20 goals at this club as of now? He is creating, working hard and staying positive in a side that is struggling to have any sort of tactic and control over games. He deserves so much credit for the job he does on the pitch and he is one of the reasons why I still watch this side.