Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Perez is the most naturally gifted player we've had after Ben Arfa in the last dreadful 7-8 years or so like. In terms of technique, skill, awareness he's fantastic. He's just physically puny. Amazing when you consider he wasn't even at a pro club for much of his youth and was playing on amateur pitches until Tenerife re-signed him. Spain are ridiculous.

Wouldn't call him puny he's no Remy Cabella. Perez makes up for being lightweight by not getting into those shoulder barges by getting away from that much sooner and quicker.

The only negative thing I gathered about Ayoze last season was that he wasn't a #9 which is fine we have one now. Get him on the ball facing goal, he'll get us into great positions and has a decent eye for goal. Talent, ability, application not in question.

I loved how Pards and Carv shat themselves and played him as the #9 because he was the only cunt scoring in that turgid setup.

I see TCD cutting a lonely figure, typing away with his hoodie up in darkness, a pariah in lives both digital and real. People should take it easy on him. We all know people who have wildly opposing opinions to, well, almost everyone else.

Keep beating on, TCD, boats against the current.

I see TCD cutting a lonely figure, typing away with his hoodie up in darkness, a pariah in lives both digital and real. People should take it easy on him. We all know people who have wildly opposing opinions to, well, almost everyone else.

Thought you were agreeing with him? :lol:

He's another one embarrassing himself just to disagree with me.

I was on your side and defending you! Wtf, lol :lol:

This TCD rhetoric has reached toxic levels, like. Everyone needs to calm down and have a drink (including the dude himself).

This TCD rhetoric has reached toxic levels, like. Everyone needs to calm down and have a drink (including the dude himself).

He's making every single thread fucking shite and has done for months, so the digs will continue from me until he winds his neck in or fucks off :thup:

He's making every single thread f***ing s**** and has done for months, so the digs will continue from me until he winds his neck in or f***s off :thup:

Good luck with that bro.

No thanks.  Keep him at least 2 years longer to see what he can do.  If he does really well then we are talking 30M plus. Wank material for the club (not me).

Actually think he will want to stay anyway if we start improving, for the time being anyway.  He seems settled here.

It's absolutely obscene that he didn't play one minute of our first two matches, then started at Old Trafford and played well and was then benched for the following two matches! He's our best player and should be the first name on our team sheet!