Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

:lol: He was a bairn living on the Canary Islands when Sir Bobby managed us.

Don't ruin it for me.

Since Bobby is so ingrained in the club and world football he may of heard of him. Combine that with the fact he can hopefully use a computer and potentially read it is possible he typed Bobby Robson and Newcastle United into google.

Not exactly what that tweet suggests though.

People are reading far too much into this. Who gives a fuck. It was good of him to tweet that, regardless. Shows he has a modicum of care about the club, even if he's outsourcing his twitter account to Bangladesh or wherever.

Or he knew because Sir Bobby managed Barca, and Sir Bobby is still held is such regard there, in Spain like.

Plus I'm sure the club has some sort AV kid to show videos of our great past.

It got me thinking like what if we hired some sort of psychogical department to implement a brainwashing campaign within the club to make the players play harder and not want to leave. Kinda like a Clockwork Orange thing with Newcastle videos on full blast 24/7.

Or he knew because Sir Bobby managed Barca, and Sir Bobby is still held is such regard there, in Spain like.

Plus I'm sure the club has some sort AV kid to show videos of our great past.

It got me thinking like what if we hired some sort of psychogical department to implement a brainwashing campaign within the club to make the players play harder and not want to leave. Kinda like a Clockwork Orange thing with Newcastle videos on full blast 24/7.

The Keegan and SBR years have loads of highs to get the adrenaline pumping, but we'd need to burn to ashes all the footage from the other cunts we've had as managers. Alternatively, just put the Carver period in and let's just end everyone's fucking misery.

Guest neesy111

Hardly had a look-in since he scored that beauty against West Ham. Well except hoofing it to him against Everton away

That's the only thing he's done of note since Spurs away.

I did but I'm saying that ever since he scored a lovely goal he hasn't had a chance and now even Gouffran is in front of him. He can't pick up any form if he's being dropped after he scores. He was on the bench after he scored against Spurs and after he scored against West Ham

I don't even think he's the answer, we need a genuine goalscorer in the team, but how the hell you can justify starting the likes of Gouffran and then Riviere ahead of him when Townsend is injured is just mental.