Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Shame that Aspriila Shin Pad bloke doesn't post anymore.  Absolutely hated Ayoze

Him and GeordieDean, probably doing the Dutch-rudder hate wanking over today’s goals. Gosh they posted some s**** about this lad :lol:

GD especially, cyclical for him, every season he comes into this thread calling Ayoze the worst player to ever kick a ball, and then disappears as soon as Ayoze lights up the second half of the season.

Edit: sorry, that’s Double Dutch Rudder, is what I meant:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Double%20Dutch%20Rudder&page=2

Guest firetotheworks

The insecure hard lads don't like his celebration because it reminds them that they were deeply wrong about something and they can't handle it. Doubling down on the 'our abuse made him play better' as well ffs. :lol:

His play improved a lot after Ashley promised to take the team on holiday if they avoided relegation. Reckon that was an important motivating factor for a lot of the players tbh. 

Aye, and also the free pizza to keep morale up around mid-season. Wise investments!

Could see Arsenal or maybe Spurs going for him but I reckon he’ll be back to Spain if he leaves at all.

He’s been here since he was a bairn practically. He’s got as much in common with the NE than he does with Spain at this stage.

He’s benefitting from competent players up front with him but he’s also raised his game, he looks stronger, makes better decisions on the ball etc..

Maybe he’s drinking from the same fountain Diame did last year! ?

He’s been here since he was a bairn practically. He’s got as much in common with the NE than he does with Spain at this stage.

I think that's a little over the top. He was 20 years old when he came here iirc.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I think that's a little over the top. He was 20 years old when he came here iirc.

Five years in the toon has erased his heritage ???????????

Could see Arsenal or maybe Spurs going for him but I reckon he’ll be back to Spain if he leaves at all.

He’s benefitting from competent players up front with him but he’s also raised his game, he looks stronger, makes better decisions on the ball etc..

Maybe he’s drinking from the same fountain Diame did last year! ?

Arsenal or Spurs? ???

He’s a million miles away from the quality required to play for either of those teams. He’s done really well for the last three or four months, but let’s not forget that his default performance level is “weak as piss but a decent finisher”.

Still don’t think he’s good enough for where we should be aiming, personally. He wouldn’t start for an Everton or Leicester for example.

Arsenal or Spurs? ???

He’s a million miles away from the quality required to play for either of those teams. He’s done really well for the last three or four months, but let’s not forget that his default performance level is “weak as piss but a decent finisher”.

Still don’t think he’s good enough for where we should be aiming, personally. He wouldn’t start for an Everton or Leicester for example.

This is the most baffling post I’ve seen in a long time. It’s like arguing with a conspiracy theorist - two people looking at the same thing and seeing two different things.

Wijnaldum and Sissoko both showed that our players can step up into bigger clubs (:anguish:) - and Ayoze is ahead of where either of those two were when they left.

He’s never going to start for Barca or Real, but he could be a valuable player for the likes of Atleti or any of the other CL/EL chasing clubs.

EDIT: Just saw your last line and realised how badly I’m wasting my time. Wouldn’t start for Leicester or Everton. You say so, buddy :mackems: