Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

In a thread where we are discussing a potential new signing, i think the "Pardewed" comments are relevant.It's part of the debate as th whether or not hte player will be a good signing. Can be tedious, in threads or discussions where Pardew or even NUFC, are not even part of the discussion.

If you're one of the people that thinks it doesn't matter who we sign, we could sign Messi, and Pardew would still make him shit, then what do you possibly have to add to the conversation? Every single signing you're going to chime in and say the same shite. It's boring.

If you want to give us a few reasons why this lad has a bright future here we'd be all ears. Otherwise you're just moaning about people moaning and it's very Inochi.

I know nothing about the lad. I keep hoping to learn something every time I see the thread bumped, but as usual this thread has been hijacked by the manic depressives.

He sounds half decent and is 20 so you could work off that. Point out how well we use young players, how strikers naturally flourish here, how our signings always go from strength to strength the longer they're here etc.

If Cabella is good we won't sign him. If he's bad we will.

If he's good and we somehow sign him we'll make him bad.

If we fail to make him bad we'll sell at first ask.

I think that just about covers all the bases.

I say we just sticky this and close all the new signings threads :okay:

I'm actually quite excited about this signing I hope it comes off.

Let's hope we give him time to settle and a chance to show his skills instead of writing him off after a couple of bad performances.

I don't understand how we work, we'll haggle all summer over a couple million for a player that will make a difference for us, but now we're spending £2m on a youth team player. The idea of a 21 year old striker that isn't ready to play in a team that has no strikers is a bit odd aswell.

Hopefully he's given chances in the first team throughout the season. Even if Pardew and co. think he's not ready or needs to adjust to English football, it's not going to happen playing for the U21's. Could be a handy impact sub.

Let's hope we give him time to settle and a chance to show his skills instead of writing him off after a couple of bad performances.

:yao:

Being blooded into the team at the right time and played in the right position would be start. Other than that, willing to give him a chance, looks like he has some promise.

Does seem odd that with how desperate we are for first team reinforcements we are "splashing out" just shy of £2m on a youth player though?

In a thread where we are discussing a potential new signing, i think the "Pardewed" comments are relevant.It's part of the debate as th whether or not hte player will be a good signing. Can be tedious, in threads or discussions where Pardew or even NUFC, are not even part of the discussion.

If you're one of the people that thinks it doesn't matter who we sign, we could sign Messi, and Pardew would still make him shit, then what do you possibly have to add to the conversation? Every single signing you're going to chime in and say the same shite. It's boring.

If you want to give us a few reasons why this lad has a bright future here we'd be all ears. Otherwise you're just moaning about people moaning and it's very Inochi.

I know nothing about the lad. I keep hoping to learn something every time I see the thread bumped, but as usual this thread has been hijacked by the manic depressives.

We lost 7 of our last 8 games yet during that time I can't remember you doing anything but stick up for Pardew in all that time. I would suggest that the only way back for Pardew will be to get some results under his belt early doors next season, until then he's fair game whether you find it boring or not.

We lost 7 of our last 8 games yet during that time I can't remember you doing anything but stick up for Pardew in all that time. I would suggest that the only way back for Pardew will be to get some results under his belt early doors next season, until then he's fair game whether you find it boring or not.

Then you remember wrong.

Then you remember wrong.

You're a Pardew apologist mate, at least have the conviction to do it right.

Could we have 2 threads for each topic? One for discussion about that topic and the other for how said topic will be Pardewed?

I.e. "Re: Journal: Ayoze Pérez deal close to being Pardewed"

Or "discos divas get Pardewed"