Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Has been excellent in this home winning run. Scores goals, getting assists, working his balls off.

He is inconsistent but I think Almiron there will create more space for him. Superb value signing. Important for the team.

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully he’ll get a call up to the Mexican squad

A say wha?

I think he's (edit: possibly incorrectly, possibly deliberately) referencing the Sky commentators (I think) incorrectly referring to Rondon, Almiron, and Perez as our South American front three.

I'd love to see him really kick on and become a solid double figures player, 10-12 goals minimum. He always threatens to become that towards the end of seasons, but the starts the next year slowly again.

Been mentioned after the Huddersfield game, but it's no coincidence that he's hit top form in both seasons with the additions of Kenedy/Almirion.

He can do what he wants when he's scoring goals and playing well, aye. But the fingers in the ear celebration at this point is just a bit weird at this point, especially when you've scored 2 to turn the game round and the fans have been behind you all game and for a few weeks now (coincidentally when you play well, who would have thought it?). I do think Rafa should have a bit of a word with him about it, personally - though I'm not hugely bothered by it.

That being said, the chip on his shoulder may well aid his performances - in that case - flash us the V's!

Think it was a loaded celebration at first, now it's just become his own. Stop reading too much into it.

Give it two games without goals and the real men will be calling for him to be deported or chinned again.

He can do what he wants when he's scoring goals and playing well, aye. But the fingers in the ear celebration at this point is just a bit weird at this point, especially when you've scored 2 to turn the game round and the fans have been behind you all game and for a few weeks now (coincidentally when you play well, who would have thought it?). I do think Rafa should have a bit of a word with him about it, personally - though I'm not hugely bothered by it.

That being said, the chip on his shoulder may well aid his performances - in that case - flash us the V's!

Think it was a loaded celebration at first, now it's just become his own. Stop reading too much into it.

Give it two games without goals and the real men will be calling for him to be deported or chinned again.

The real men want both. Teach the greaseball and any others to come in stealing jobs from hard-working BRITISH academy lads like Adam Campbell and Aaron Speare.