Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Love how pumped he is when he scores the winner, his celebration is class. Amazing performance today, the chipped pass to Rondon for the first is genius.

Even more amazing, the header he won under pressure, he often goes straight to ground in those situations.

fuck knas :lol: Just seems smug I guess. He's a hot/cold type of player and he'll undoubtedly go cold again for a couple games soon.  Probably get a bit of stick then find form, score and do the celebration again.

If he showed some consistency like.. literally ever, it probably wouldn't matter

fuck knas :lol: Just seems smug I guess. He's a hot/cold type of player and he'll undoubtedly go cold again for a couple games soon.  Probably get a bit of stick then find form, score and do the celebration again.

If he showed some consistency like.. literally ever, it probably wouldn't matter

If he consistently played like he did today he'd be at a Champions League club.

Best player ever. I’m getting his shirt ♥️🎉🍾

Made this decision in August and never regretted it - fucking love Ayoze :thup:

I think his celebration is aimed at people like you tbh  :lol:

I've never moaned about him (maybe the odd comment but not on his back like some people do) and like him as a player tbf. Just feels like a celebration like that should be for a better player, y'kna?

I think his celebration is aimed at people like you tbh  :lol:

I've never moaned about him (maybe the odd comment but not on his back like some people do) and like him as a player tbf. Just feels like a celebration like that should be for a better player, y'kna?

I get you, couldn't pass up the opportunity though.